💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica : ACT 2

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

What are your guy's opinions on a Chromatica ACT 2? Or a follow up EP of some kind?

I feel like Chromatica is a concept that could definitely be expanded upon, not only topically but also sonically. It would be cool if she did an additional EP that had a darker, more expiremental edgy sci-fi vibe. Another reason why this would work is because Gaga has always loved the idea of album sequels, like she did TFM and ARTPOP ACT II, and the second EP could also include the Babylon Haus Labs Version. Lastly, this is is just a general fact, but this era has been completely turned upside down by real world events (COVID and Black Lives Matter) and I'm sure Interscope is fuming :billie: But I think an EP would be a smart move to help Interscope regain some coin from this project while also allowing Gaga to have another era with live performances and promo while not promoting a months-old album. Overall it would be a nice EP to help bring more context to Chromatica while extending the era into the post-COVID timeline.

What do you guys think?

EDIT : omg or if she does Chromatica part 2 but the entire aesthetic is pastel blue hair instead of pink :vegas:

JRCF29

Yes but only as a bridge between this era pt 1 (SL to final single) and this era pt 2 (TCB)

Don't Call Me Gaga

Illuminati

Given Gaga's Chromatica-era luck I fear that an act II release date might bring WWIII

Reality

BloodPop said something to the effect of "multiple versions exist in the Chromatica universe" or something like that. I wouldn't be surprised if they had more music to release, but considering the current state of the world, I think it'll take a while. Gaga's not going to release anything anytime soon. 

🖤👹

ReallyVenus

about BloodPop's statement, not gonna lie it feels like the plans Gaga had for the ARTPOP app where she wanted to release songs exclusively via the app, so multiple versions could exist on Chromatica? maybe throughout ChromaticaTV?

Who stepped on my taco?

crackhead

I would love a repackage!!! Actually, ever since it was announced that the deluxe edition wasn’t going to be released digitally, I had a feeling she would re-release the album. 

Dorian Electra did this recently too, they released 4 extra songs on a limited vinyl and then released the deluxe version digitally 6 months later. 

17 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

BloodPop said something to the effect of "multiple versions exist in the Chromatica universe" or something like that. I wouldn't be surprised if they had more music to release, but considering the current state of the world, I think it'll take a while. Gaga's not going to release anything anytime soon. 

There's also that rumor on Twitter that he posted two CD's emojis. Some alleged "Insider" said it means an act 2 and a piano versions project. Same source (that I don't remember it's name but he was legit before album came out) said we gonna get Chromatica - The Remix. Meaning 3 different projects. I pray.

GregJA

Kinda seems like the way Bloodpop referred to Babylon and CTV there’s definitely more..

I feel like gaga would more likely do an EP than an act 2 tho 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

BlingNotTheMusic

Tbh I REALLY hope so!

I was hoping the album would be more experimental and since BP confirmed the HL version of Babylon will be released, this leads me to believe there will be some type of remix EP or something. 

I would love something like 8 new songs plus Free Woman demo, HL Babylon, and a few other remixes. 

EDIT: And then I wake up :huntyga:

Born This Way

Because of everything going on, I hope there’s some way Gaga can keep the Chromatica train going. Either an EP or re-release like The Fame or maybe whatever ChromaticaTV is. Just something that can lengthen the era until concerts can happen and end with the Chromatica Ball. Cuz this album really deserves some time to shine.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

2NE1LG

I'd like to see what else they have in the vaults. An EP worth of tracks similar to the second section of the album would be a dream :queenga:

ApplauseftAdele
1 hour ago, BlueHoneymoon said:

Because of everything going on, I hope there’s some way Gaga can keep the Chromatica train going. Either an EP or re-release like The Fame or maybe whatever ChromaticaTV is. Just something that can lengthen the era until concerts can happen and end with the Chromatica Ball. Cuz this album really deserves some time to shine.

Same. I’m really sad that the album didn’t do that well as it could have. Obviously the circumstances are not in its favor but it was supposed to be HER moment and her coming back to pop, and we could’ve had iconic performances and the coachella set and... yeah I just hope that this era can be salvaged somehow :bradley:

ApplauseftAdele
1 hour ago, BlueHoneymoon said:

Same. I think maybe her label could push singles since the album release itself got overshadowed, since I feel like she wasn’t planning on having a lot of singles this era and it was more about the album release itself (based on the planned promo that we know of)

Archived