Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Favorite Gaga Quotes

HausOfRiRiNavy

Featured Posts

"We need fantasy to survive because reality is too difficult."

and

"If you have revolutionary potential, then you have a moral imperative to make the world a better place."

Blaqk_Mannequin

Peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no trouble, noise, or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Favorite quote of all time.

TheBadRomancer

"Just because you feel like a winner, doesn't mean you're not a winner. I want you to be yourself and be okay with that."

" When you're lonely, I'll be lonely too"

and

" We aren't the freaks. Everyone else is"

Edited by HausOfTears
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

BornToSlay

"...if a boob falls out you’re just going to have to enjoy the boob and go with it."

MultiFixation

"We need fantasy to survive because reality is too difficult." + "If you have revolutionary potential, then you have a moral imperative to make the world a better place."

These! Her speech at the 'CFDA Fashion Awards' was so incredibly inspiring! Plus the fact that she looked remarkable that night.

Oh, I love this thread!!!!

Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother ****er's reflection

• Shadow locked this topic