💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rain on Me ft. Demi Lovato

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway

We truly love Rain on Me, right? ft. amazing vocalist Ariana Grande. Give it a few streams beforehand:

Now, I was thinking how would be a Rain on Me version feat. Demi. You know, Demi is a great vocalist and she could have killed the song as well. Like she did with Xtina on Fall in Line:

What do you think?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fish

the idea that demi is a great vocalist is a myth. this is facts. her tone is unpleasant, and she is more often than not off key, and struggles to reach the notes she tries to tackle. to me, she might be one of the worst singer out there. Be able to belt out some high, powerful notes, does not make you a good vocalist. Her last grammy performance is painful to HEAR. Periodt. 

adamsenigma

No one wants that messy screamo near Gaga. But ifwy for trying. :heart:

Sepsami

Absolutely not, I'm sorry no hate against Demi but she screams instead of belting. Her GRAMMY performance was horrible imo :neyde: The song would perform better with only Gaga instead of Gaga and Demi

Quartz

It would flop harder than Daisies, no joke.

Demi is not really that likable. I don't know what it is but she doesn't have the effortless thing that people love from Ariana.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

flyaway
3 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

Are you trying to be funny 

Honest question

Well, no. Demi has also cried so many tears and has some pipes to kill a song. She's a powerhouse in the music industry, and why not a collab since it could have been a smash. 

Archived