Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ROM #1 Biggest US Radio Gainer Almost Every Day... Climbs 11 Spots Today

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://kworb.net/radio/

The surge tho. Today it's up 11 ranks to #62 with over 2M gained AI

Rain on Me has not only climbed dozens of ranks in just the past week, it has been the bigger radio gainer almost every day since it's come out (with a few exceptions including the first rollback day)

Today it was the biggest gainer as usual :firega:

Economy

I also wanna point out again as I have before that 2nd singles almost never debut as strongly on radio as lead singles from a big artist and as a result it did not start as strong as Stupid Love innitially did

However the rate of increase is even higher than SL and songs that go up this quickly usually is a good sign they are gonna be huge! :woot:

Delulu Rogers
24 minutes ago, Economy said:

I also wanna point out again as I have before that 2nd singles almost never debut as strongly on radio as lead singles from a big artist and as a result it did not start as strong as Stupid Love innitially did

However the rate of increase is even higher than SL and songs that go up this quickly usually is a good sign they are gonna be huge! :woot:

Let's hope! How's it doing on Canadian radio?

RepentingSinner

They play it alot in Norway too. Heard it 2 times today. SOUND SO GOOD ON THE RADIO!

Leblanc

I heard my neighbour playing it on the street as he does all his music and it nearly made me cry hearing her on the radio like the old days :bradley:

I always let the good ones go

Economy
1 hour ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Let's hope! How's it doing on Canadian radio?

It's doing good. The updates have been between +200K to +300K total very day between Pop, HAC and AC some days more

So relative to the US which has 9X the population that's like the US getting +1.8M to + 2.7M every day so it's doing arguably even better here. It's already top 30 in Pop but I forget the exact ranking

@Teal Ambition posts the Canadian updates everyday on the chart thread. I dont have access to the data so she's the one that keeps me updated :sweat:

Just A Holy Fool

Radio will make this the summer smash. As long as radio keeps rising, it will keep it top 10 for a while :) 

Just A Holy Fool
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

It's doing good. The updates have been between +200K to +300K total very day between Pop, HAC and AC some days more

So relative to the US which has 9X the population that's like the US getting +1.8M to + 2.7M every day so it's doing arguably even better here. It's already top 30 in Pop but I forget the exact ranking

@Teal Ambition posts the Canadian updates everyday on the chart thread. I do t have access to the data so she's the one that keeps me updated :sweat:

Not to mention, Canadian Radio is still pumping out Stupid Love too. Its nice to hear her on the radio so much again. She was radio poison here pretty much post Applause until Shallord came around. 

Shadow

Good! Keep up the requests.

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

Economy
3 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

Not to mention, Canadian Radio is still pumping out Stupid Love too. Its nice to hear her on the radio so much again. She was radio poison here pretty much post Applause until Shallord came around. 

Do Want U Want performed well here too tho (peaked at #3)

It was from G.U.Y onward she started performing below the US with almost every single in Canada :enigma:

Other than Shallow she had no top 10s here between SL and Do What U Want :air:

BlingNotTheMusic

I'm confused. If it was #1 on billboard, how is it #62 on radio? That's a HUGE gap...

Just A Holy Fool
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Do Want U Want performed well here too tho (peaked at #3)

It was from G.U.Y onward she started performing below the US with almost every single :enigma:

Thank you for correcting me. I never remember hearing DWUW on the stations I listened to, but nice to know it was played somewhere. 

Remember when Marry The Night almost went top 10 here?

Archived