💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Chromatica one of her best albums? Choose your fav TRILOGY!

I AM THEATRE

Featured Posts

I AM THEATRE

Okay, at first listen I was a little upset, because the album did not make me feel satisfied at all. After I've been listening to it a couple of times more, I fell in love :giggle: I think that the concept behind this project is very strong and all the tracks are good ones and well-produced (it is basically her first album where I wouldn't skip any track while listening to it.. and I think that this is also due to the fact that tracks are not too long).

My trilogy Is:

1. The Fame Monster (Deluxe Edition, so The Fame + The Fame Monster EP)

2. Chromatica

3. Born This Way (or ARTPOP, idk.. maybe ARTPOP lacks of cohesion.. while BTW is well-structured and better-produced)

Literally, I almost love all the tracks of Chromatica. I would only have deleted Stupid Love (for me it doesn't fit all, and there would have been better choices in the album for the lead single) and maybe Free Woman (i think it's too basic, kinda of "basic pop track".. could have been an Ava Max's song). What do you think? :reductive:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker

1. ARTPOP
2. Chromatica
3. The Fame Monster 

:firega:

ARTPOP just holds a special place for me - overall I don't think it's as cohesive as Chromatica, but it's highs, as well as some of the nostalgia I have tied to it makes it my fave :tony:

The Fame Monster is in the top 3 even more so due to nostalgia - it's when I REALLY fell in love with Gaga's work :hor:

And Chromatica - I don't think it's perfect, but it is the most enjoyable Gaga album for me, from start to finish... oh, and it slaps HARD :vegas:

Reality

I personally think it's her best album.

My top 3 are :

1. Chromatica - Every song is great. There is no song that I would skip and there is definitely no song that I would consider a "filler." It's her most cohesive record to date and I think that this album, by far, has her most interesting, personal, engaging, and tragic lyrics. I also love the whole 90s house, disco, techno, EDM, funk sound they went with. It's something I've wanted from Gaga for a while. 

2. Born This Way - LIke Chromatica, I like pretty much every song on the album. However, unlike Chromatica there are some songs that I would skip :sweat: The message is beautiful and this album, imo, has some of her best songs. You and I has always been one of my favorites, along with TEOG. Also, songs like FOHL, BJ+AF, The Queen, etc., are all definitely underrated!

3. ARTPOP - ARTPOP will always have a special place in my heart. It was the era that made me become a Little Monster. Sonically, I think it has a lot of high highs and low lows: it isn't very consistent. That said, the songs I do like, I love. 

🃏🖤👹

Gypsygaga1

1. Chromatica

2. Born This Way

3. The Fame Monster

Perfect Ilusion

DiskoBaby

The Fame Monster Deluxe is kind of cheating but I’ll allow it. When you combine those two albums it really is her best. Born This Way and Chromatica after that.

SHALLOW

I don't think it's one my faves but i still like it.

I'd say i don't really have a trilogy. My faves are ARTPOP and Joanne. I can't choose a third :oops: TFM has her best singles but i really don't care about the rest of the songs on that album.

Lucas

It is! It's an amazing body of work with no skip, it's cohesive, catchy, emotional, well produced, has amazing vocals, simple yet good lyrics, beautiful vocals etc... I don't understand anyone who thinks this isn't a good album.

My trinity would be 
1. Born This Way
2. The Fame Monster/Chromatica

OpusDiaboli666

Loving the love for ARTPOP, it will always be my favorite era cause that when I met other monsters, saw Gaga & met her.

My trilogy:

1. BTW

2. ARTPOP

3. Chromatica

Archived