💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga and Michael

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

EDIT: I didn't think of how invasive this video is. I apologize. 

Hybrid AT

Doesn't look like they're arguing, looks like a normal conversation :oprah:

Whatever it is, they're adults. They know how to handle it. Gaga also said recently in an interview that he said some really appreciative things to her that made her feel seen, so that's good :heart: 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Dr Fudge

Really strange seeing them in such a different setting. They seemed more deep in conversation than arguing, I’d say. I feel like Gaga, being the Italian woman that she is, would use her hands a lot if she was arguing or trying to make a point to him. Hard to tell without any real audio context.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

LaLa

They could be talking about anything, we have no way of knowing. Gaga talks animatedly with her hands about literally everything :laughga:

edit: honestly, this looks like when my husband (Gaga) is talking about his D&D campaign to me (Michael) and I'm just sitting there sipping a coffee and nodding while he goes off about his DM :ladyhaha:

chromadica

It honestly looks like they're just having a discussion, probably about current events :shrug:

DenDenTired

I’d feel too invasive watching this, let her have some privacy 

River

couples argue, part of the package :oops:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

kmoment

It seems liked  they were having deeeep discussion of what this society come across and You can see Michael was just sipping his coffee like nothing happened:ally:

Pennywise

I swear if YET ANOTHER MAN hurts Gaga...
4kcezfmr06s41.png

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Modern Ecstasy2

We love a passionate Italian New Yorker :vegas:

We talked about it already in another thread but I’m not convinced how people can think they are arguing without being able to see their faces let alone hear what they are saying. :fail:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Renie

They don’t look like they’re arguing! She’s sitting there silent at first, he’s on his phone. Then when she’s talking to him, he sips his coffee. I’m sorry but if Gaga was yelling at me I wouldn’t be sipping my coffee! :trollga:

Archived