Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Zachary Campbell Makes AMAZING Video About Prejudice

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

I am completely blown away by how good this video is; please watch it in full.

he/him/his

xoxo Craig

Yes I'm just about to watch this :giveup:  I love him so much 

End Racism Now

Agunimon

I watched this. I know he does create some content like this, but I wish he would do more of this and less of the overreacting. I feel like this is his forte.

Spyro

13:58 was that tea and needs to be brought up more.

Spyro the Dragon

TimisaMonster

White people are scared of black people rising in power, influence, and wealth...so much hate on a group of people for centuries has finally boiled over to chaos and demanding equality and justice for people of color

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

xoxo Craig

My gosh... this video was great :bradley:  I love him. He's just amazing and everything he said was fact. 

End Racism Now

KORG

I think he made some good points but he is falling into the "them and us" trap. Creating a narrative that equality has tiers? Completely the antithesis of what equality is about.

Thankfully, in the uk I barely get any hate but I look like I will murder you and... I probably will :oops:

In America there is a profitable business in the incrimination of black people.

1. Restrict their income>affordable housing grouped together>high pressure environment where families become intertwined and messed up.

2. Poverty encourages crime>strained income causes poor health>healthcare is expensive. Poor people die.

2b. Poverty encourages crime>guns readily available>crime results in high energy face-offs with police guns vs guns or guns vs unarmed and assumption of guns.

3. Arrest leads to prison>private prisons FINE THE STATE if they're not filled to 90% capacity.

The core and cause of the issue from a policy standpoint to dismantle the system, what they need to target couldnt be more clear.

Target private prisons. Get them turned over to state funded and have NO MORE need to fill prisons through cycling through peoples lives and causing a series of events that will increase the chances of them going to prison.

I went off on a tangent but still.. I believe this to be the backbone of the problem from a practical standpoint. That's why they need aggressive police, to illegitimately fill privately owned prisons.

NFRatwell
22 minutes ago, Spyro said:

13:58 was that tea and needs to be brought up more.

And I love how he calls his privilege too. So many people forget that we all have privilege whether it be from our race, gender, etc. so it’s nice that he says he has privilege from being a man. We all have to know our place and we all have to recognize there will always be someone out there struggling more than us and we need to speak up for them when no one is listening. 

I think he made some great points. I am not a fan of his reviews because of how extra he is but this type of content I love from him. 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

White people are scared of black people rising in power, influence, and wealth...so much hate on a group of people for centuries has finally boiled over to chaos and demanding equality and justice for people of color

I’m what you would consider white, and I’m not afraid of black people rising in power influence or wealth, I think we should all be. Oh but I’m racist, because I’m white right? 

Guest Adarsh
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I’m what you would consider white, and I’m not afraid of black people rising in power influence or wealth, I think we should all be. Oh but I’m racist, because I’m white right? 

Can you speak for the millions of white people who still are racist? If not then this is not your moment.

Guest ARTPOPSlays
4 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Can you speak for the millions of white people who still are racist? If not then this is not your moment.

Can you speak for the millions of Americans who still aren’t racist??? If not then it’s not YOUR moment. I’m not looking for a moment 

Guest Adarsh
11 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Can you speak for the millions of Americans who still aren’t racist??? If not then it’s not YOUR moment. I’m not looking for a moment 

I’m not white, I’m a POC and this IS my moment. Racism has to stop. We can’t go back to living our lives like we used to. White people need to own up to the wrongs they’ve done over CENTURIES.

Guest ARTPOPSlays
5 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I’m not white, I’m a POC and this IS my moment. 

And I believe that if you are a POC then any moment should be your moment rather then just now. We want to create more than a social media trend, we want to create CHANGE. Everybody’s moment should be all the time, we should all be equal.

and let me just add that not only white people are racist towards black people, any race can be racist towards people who are black. This isn’t about white vs black, this is everyone

selenalavigne
1 hour ago, KORG said:

I think he made some good points but he is falling into the "them and us" trap. Creating a narrative that equality has tiers? Completely the antithesis of what equality is about.

Thankfully, in the uk I barely get any hate but I look like I will murder you and... I probably will :oops:

In America there is a profitable business in the incrimination of black people.

1. Restrict their income>affordable housing grouped together>high pressure environment where families become intertwined and messed up.

2. Poverty encourages crime>strained income causes poor health>healthcare is expensive. Poor people die.

2b. Poverty encourages crime>guns readily available>crime results in high energy face-offs with police guns vs guns or guns vs unarmed and assumption of guns.

3. Arrest leads to prison>private prisons FINE THE STATE if they're not filled to 90% capacity.

The core and cause of the issue from a policy standpoint to dismantle the system, what they need to target couldnt be more clear.

Target private prisons. Get them turned over to state funded and have NO MORE need to fill prisons through cycling through peoples lives and causing a series of events that will increase the chances of them going to prison.

I went off on a tangent but still.. I believe this to be the backbone of the problem from a practical standpoint. That's why they need aggressive police, to illegitimately fill privately owned prisons.

thank you for explaining the issue logically. 

all i've seen on social media is mostly white people yelling at other white people that if they aren't posting black lives matter on their feed they are racist.

like instead of finger pointing let's solve the problem. you should post this or something to give some perspective.

it's a really interesting perspective and I'd love to read more articles on this and see what can be done.

OT: he was very well spoken in this vid. He is one of my fav youtubers in general.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

Archived