Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

HDD: Projected Chromatica debut at #1, 275k

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

Arturo
Just now, Webb7 said:

This mean can go higher :ally:

Yeah these are just projections based off Friday-Wednesday numbers. Thursday still had over 4 hours left in the tracking week.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
11 minutes ago, OBEY said:

So does Gaga :poot: 

3 dates vs a whole nationwide leg :poot: 

erfaan

This is great! Especially considering so many people are unemployed, COVID-19's effect and all the protesting happening right now. She's truly released the Album during such a difficult time. 

shane_c

Id like to see her release an EP if she has more songs and sort of give this a second chance at a release in a normal atmosphere maybe next Summer. Do it the same way she did The Fame and Fame Monster.

Biden Harris 2024

Impressive, my guess was 230k. Happy to miss the mark, congrats Gaga !

Juanjo

Congratulations, Gaga! Amazing numbers, given the only promo was online! Her best debut since BTW, yaaaasss! :applause:

iCpro

Would have loved 300k+ but the fact that this will beat ARTPOP’s first week is enough to celebrate 

Also those number would have been much higher too if we weren’t in the middle of a pandemic 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Judas Society

I mean, imagine a world without Covid. It would have done much more due to the hype. Where Gaga can follow her original promo run that she had planned. I'm gutted. :giveup: But this is still a consistent number for Gaga.

BLM protests will happen eventually because the issue has always been there, so I won't try to say imagine a world without BLM because that's a whole different topic.

FunTonight

She did half the first week streams of Jhene Aiko and Summer Walker. How times have changed....

Bradley
5 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I bought 22 copies of this album where is the 1M debut... 

We thank you for your service.

alice911

The tracking week is over now.. time to light up them alejandro candles for a strong debut :bradley:

Archived