Legend gonna lege:firega:

I'm gonna start using "lege" as a verb :ladyhaha:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
1 minute ago, Drin Lon said:

We’re in the middle of a big cultural movement, ongoing pandemic, closed retailers and no promo...

In a normal situation Chromatica would have absolutely done over 300k

For the reasons I listed enough I think the pandemics impact is maybe a bit more muted than generally believed. The movement tho yeah I agree

LOUDER

Another #1 in the basket. :party:

Even tho it deserves so much more big numbers but let's celebrate what we've  !

My name isn't Alice but I'll keep looking for Wonderland.

CautiousLurker

This is fantastic and all, but... I can't help but notice that ARTPOP didn't sell THAT much less in its first week *cough* :enigma:

moonsago

Considering the lack of possible promo this is BEYOND INSANE YA’LL CAN WE CELEBRATE OR WHAT? WHO CARES ABOUT 25.000 more copies? WE DID ITTTT WE’RE REPEAKING BISHESSSSS :party:

GagaUnderYou
12 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

As did Miss Gaga:bradley:

Are these numbers without tour bundles? 

Madame Goo Goo

We're gonna have a very big fall from no. 1 without good streaming, just preparing y'all for the meltdowns and taunting from other Stan bases this will leave us.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

LastNight

This is AMAZING! She hasn’t been able to promote the album during release week, had to pause the era and went into blackout mode because of Covid and she’s still doing strong numbers?! It’s great, we should be celebrating!  

S0436

I don’t think it would have been much higher if she had done her live listening party and released a few clips on CTV as rumored.  No performances were ever rumored too and her streams were higher on Tuesday than yesterday ironically. Her new covid-19 adjusted release day and pre-release schedule went on as planned and that’s the most important.

BlackCrown
28 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

Taylor Swift is America's Sweetheart, she isn't very popular in Europe tho (maybe in the UK?)

Not very popular in Europe ? :what:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Fizzy
16 minutes ago, Economy said:

For the reasons I listed enough I think the pandemics impact is maybe a bit more muted than generally believed. The movement tho yeah I agree

But then these effects are more spread out. Lack of any promo in release week didn’t give it any extra push. But generally less competition will help 

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

I can't help but feel like she would have hit 300k if she had done her TV appearances and promoted online.

Fortunately, maybe she can do them next week and have a good second week as well :)

JRCF29
18 minutes ago, Stef said:

For three (3) dates compared to thirty (30) :air: 

I didn't even realize Halsey had 30 dates :messga: I remember when that biNch was playing House of Blues:messga: So proud of her tbh :vegas:

Don't Call Me Gaga

weed

wowww Lover had massive streaming for first week, such huge numbers. Imagine a better lead single :nooo: she really shot herself in the foot.

Archived