💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Unpopular Opinion Free Woman > Alice

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

I like Free Woman better than Alice.

When I go for a jog Free Woman gives me life. I feel like I have an extra long ponytail blowing in the wind behind me, running like some fantasy Sailormoon manga girl. :staymad:

Gaga did that to me with Free Woman. :firega:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyInsecto

I think Free Woman should be the next single. But I also want Enigma. And Babylon. :giveup:

Reality

I kind of agree. At first, I wasn't really vibing with FW, but the more I listen to it, the more I love it. 

I think Alice is a great song, but I do think it's a little overrated. 

🃏🖤👹

radioactive

y’all are insane alice is a masterpiece free woman sounds like one lf those copyright free music you’d hear on youtube videos 2014.

GagaCoop

Alice is cool but it goes nowhere.. 

next single will be one between free woman/ fun tonight / babylon 

or maybe sour candy, but I don’t think so. It has amazing results but I don’t think it will be sent to radio. 

GagaCoop
1 minute ago, malibu gaga said:

y’all are insane alice is a masterpiece free woman sounds like one lf those copyright free music you’d hear on youtube videos 2014.

Alice Is cool.. as an opener. It has a strange structure and it’s a little bit repetitive 

littlepotter

Free Woman had potential to be a discography highlight had they worked within the vein of the leaked demo's instrumental direction and removed the atrocious drop

For now Alice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

chaeri pls

NewUsername

Alice is a GREAT song and a perfect opener, but Free Woman makes me feel things that only Free Woman and Fun Tonight do :giveup: 

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I kind of agree. At first, I wasn't really vibing with FW, but the more I listen to it, the more I love it. 

I think Alice is a great song, but I do think it's a little overrated. 

Yeah Free Woman totally grew on me. That's why I'm posting on it now and Alice kind of aged on me alittle. 

TBH honest three songs have super grown on me: Free Woman, Sine From Above and Fun Tonight.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Glamourpuss

Free Woman has grown on me alot. It reminds me of the BTW era for some reason. But I don't want to put down Alice because it's still a great song. 

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Free Woman had potential to be a discography highlight had they worked within the vein of the leaked demo's instrumental direction and removed the atrocious drop

For now Alice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I haven't heard the demo. But FW is a song that grows on you for sure. Maybe they took out the part you are talking about to keep the pace of the song consistent. That's probably why I like it so much for jogging. 

Archived