Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Billboard: Chromatica to debut at #1, 250K+ Sales

Runway

Featured Posts

Runway

Of Chromatica’s possible 250,000-plus units, album sales may comprise 200,000, with most of the rest generated by streaming activity. Chromatica will benefit from sturdy sales via retailers like iTunes, Amazon and Target (which carries an exclusive deluxe edition of the album on CD). 

Gaga deactivated her webstore on Tuesday morning, and in its place, left a message with her thoughts about the death of George Floyd and how “right now is a critical time for the black community to be supported by all other communities so we can put a stop to something that is intrinsically wrong by the grace of God or whatever creator you do or do not believe in.” As of 11 a.m. PT on Wednesday, the store had not returned. In addition, Gaga ceased social media promotion of the album through her official accounts after June 1.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9396483/lady-gaga-chromatica-no-1-debut-billboard-200-chart

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

Gaga’s opening weeks have increased since 2014:

Cheek to Cheek - 131k

Joanne - 201k

A Star Is Born - 231k

Chromatica - 250k+

Sneaky Oliver

She’s extending that record (or sort of) of most #1 albums on a row, right?!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Blastertoyo

Truly the best release time since Born This Way 

every album being #1 in a decade 

please enlighten me to death

moonsago

Honestly, I couldn’t be happier that she decided to not push it. It must be hard, she had so much planned with this era and I felt a passion from her that I haven’t really felt in a few years now. First being postponed due to corona to help and raise money and not on release week everything that went down, it must be hard since its her life and her work, but I cannot express how happy I am to stan a woman that knows her values and has morals. We all joke about the ‘not the bling’ stuff but you can see during times like these that it’s truly NOT about the bling and that she knows whats really important in life. 

Runway
1 minute ago, TheArcher said:

Joanne or ARTPOP had bundles? 

They did not

Cherry Blues
8 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Honestly, I couldn’t be happier that she decided to not push it. It must be hard, she had so much planned with this era and I felt a passion from her that I haven’t really felt in a few years now. First being postponed due to corona to help and raise money and not on release week everything that went down, it must be hard since its her life and her work, but I cannot express how happy I am to stan a woman that knows her values and has morals. We all joke about the ‘not the bling’ stuff but you can see during times like these that it’s truly NOT about the bling and that she knows whats really important in life. 

That is so true. The thing with Chromatica and the singles is that it feels so coherent. It feels very good and just right.

I hope for much more: singles and beautiful videos like with Stupid Love and Rain On Me.

Chromatica is my favourite theme from all Lady Gaga eras. Its perfect 🥰

Reality
17 minutes ago, Runway said:

Gaga’s opening weeks have increased since 2014:

Cheek to Cheek - 131k

Joanne - 201k

A Star Is Born - 231k

Chromatica - 250k+

We love to see it 

Exponential_animation.gif

🃏🖤👹

Archived