throwback

The Simpsons predicted 1000 Doves

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

The saga continues!

847196--950x0-1.jpg

Spoiler

The Simpsons predicted PAPER Magazine photoshoot (Plastic Doll being too fan fiction/reach):

maxresdefault.jpg

Anyway stream this bop for clear skin, literally

EZURA-xWAAUrY2j?format=jpg&name=900x900

Spoiler

RAMROD

:ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Blastertoyo
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

The saga continues!

What is this saga 

:messga:

DONT 

PLAY 

WITH

MEE

OT doves aren’t blue 

please enlighten me to death

TheSlash

Piano version >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :nails: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :triggered: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :saladga: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> album version

Ew, David!

Just now, TheSlash said:

Piano version >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :nails: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :triggered: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :saladga: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> album version

You have enough angle brackets? :huntyga:

Blastertoyo
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

You have enough ankle braclets? :huntyga:

:vegas:

please enlighten me to death

CautiousLurker

Those are humming birds, and there are 250-300 of em max :enigma:

TheSlash
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

You have enough angle brackets? :huntyga:

tenor.gif?itemid=9152256

Ew, David!

Just now, TheSlash said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9152256

Just wanted to make sure 

tenor.png

Hybrid AT
7 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Girl

No

And I'll tell you why :queenga:

On 6/3/2020 at 7:06 AM, HybridAT said:

Unpopular opinion:

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE BalladGa (I think that's when she shines the most) but am I the only one here who likes the 1000 Doves (studio version) more than the piano demo? :enigma:

There's something about the demo that seems a little... off. The bridge is missing and the "flying like a thousand, two thousand, ten thousand doves" lyric seems a little forced, like she just wanted to fill space. I appreciate the bridge in the album version and also the "I'll be flying like a thousand dooooooves" scream in the final chorus feels so liberating, right before the drop. Every time when I reach that part, by the time it finishes, I feel like I've developed a pair of wings and I'm ready to take flight and ascend to the skies :queenga:

But then it's a demo so maybe that's why it's incomplete :selena:

Tbh tho, if this lyric had made it to the album version that would have raised it several notches more. This is absolutely beautiful and idk why she cut it from the second verse :cryga:

If I had a painter's mind, then I would paint it
Or a sculptor's hands, then I would shape it
But instead, I guess I'll sing it in this song

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

TheSlash
6 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Girl

No

And I'll tell you why :queenga:

wrong opinion GIF

Ew, David!

HEARTSTOP
6 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Tbh tho, if this lyric had made it to the album version that would have raised it several notches more. This is absolutely beautiful and idk why she cut it from the second verse 

If I had a painter's mind, then I would paint it
Or a sculptor's hands, then I would shape it
But instead, I guess I'll sing it in this song

Maybe Elton asked her to cut it, since it's so similar to Your Song's lyrics haha

IDGAF

Hybrid AT
Just now, TheSlash said:

wrong opinion GIF

This doesn't apply here bc you know I'm right :ohwell:

Anyway stream this uplifting bop :vegas:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Animal Claws
28 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Not even in Chromatica.

TheSlash
11 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

This doesn't apply here bc you know I'm right :ohwell:

Sloth Reaction GIF

Ew, David!

Archived