đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Vinyl

KORG

Featured Posts

KORG

So does anyone know why the vinyl is standard edition only when all other vinyls have included deluxe tracks?... also does anyone else's Babylon sound like shes riding a washing machine? Serve it goat vibrato style. Bit miffed and it's a bit of a stain on the collection tbh

darkchylde

standard only, as usual. i haven't played mine yet but from what i've heard the pressing is great, maybe check your turntable

darkchylde

standard only, as usual. i haven't played mine yet but from what i've heard the pressing is great, maybe check your turntable

Ronnie

I'm assuming that a proper deluxe version for the US store will be released at some point. At least I hope so!

Andreu
8 minutes ago, KORG said:

So does anyone know why the vinyl is standard edition only when all other vinyls have included deluxe tracks?... also does anyone else's Babylon sound like shes riding a washing machine? Serve it goat vibrato style. Bit miffed and it's a bit of a stain on the collection tbh

maybe the three extra songs would mean a second LP is required, and therefore it would have been a lot more expensive. Halsey's albums miss songs on the vinyl for that reason, unfortunately, when compared to the digital version or the CD

Kubi

RE: Babylon, yes, its the worst sounding track on the vinyl by far, suuuuper warbled.

they call me angela vidal

4 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

Is the pressing actually great though? In what way?

numb the flame

The vinyl sounds good on some videos I've heard, others not so great. I think what turntable you are using is a major factor in this pressing. The cheaper the set up, the worse it sounds (which is normal across most records really)

INNA
21 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

But Born This Way got all 17 tracks from the expanded edition :giveup:

Also, something I realized recently is that a record could sound bad on your system because the speakers on it aren’t the best. A lot of the Victrola and RCA “suitcase” record players are unfortunately lacking with their speakers. Most vinyl enthusiasts who are there for the sound quality will buy a separate set of speakers for their turntable. Most models come with the red and white audio jacks so you can hook a better sound system in! From what I’ve heard, that usually makes them sound better.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Batwings

Just adding my two cents: how good a vinyl sounds really depends on your turntable. For years, I used a common Crosley suitcase-style turntable, and then for Christmas a couple of years ago, my boyfriend bought me a professional grade Audio Technica turntable, and the difference is literally night and day. I haven't dealt with any skipping or warbling or other similar issues on the Audio Technica. Just food for thought. 

Salvador Sequea
42 minutes ago, KORG said:

The Fame and Cheek To Cheek vinyls would like to disagree :billie:

KORG

My player is very very much fine :staymad: it's not the quality of the sound, it's the actual way it's been put onto the vinyl, it's wrong. My player is a Yamaha musicast and my speakers are Bose. The sound goes wobble wobble wobble :messga:

Also, I am ordering c2c now, I forgot i didnt have it.. and it's a blessing that the fame is standard only :oops: although still 2 vinyls..

Cost to print isnt an issue. They charged the same for all of them.

LUCARTPOP

Now that we are talking about vinyls, does anyone know how to make a custom gatefold? I can't stand how they put it in a cheap PVC, I'd like to my own my sleeve for it but I just don't know any resources. 

NewUsername
1 hour ago, KORG said:

:air: 

KORG
15 minutes ago, Stiles Stilinski said:

Now that we are talking about vinyls, does anyone know how to make a custom gatefold? I can't stand how they put it in a cheap PVC, I'd like to my own my sleeve for it but I just don't know any resources. 

https://scanplus.co.uk/products/record-sleeves/

I'm in uk though.

Archived