💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Vinyl

KORG

Featured Posts

numb the flame

Anyone able to create artwork (like the deluxe CD) for a custom vinyl sleeve?

darkchylde
1 hour ago, good said:

But Born This Way got all 17 tracks from the expanded edition

it's never the norm with releases though

37 minutes ago, KORG said:

The sound goes wobble wobble wobble

why is this sending me :air:

i had a similar experience when i got marina's froot 12" from her uk store. sent them a video and they sent me another brand new vinyl, i was told to keep both (and the gag was that both sounded awful because my turntable is sh1t)

darkchylde
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Is the pressing actually great though? In what way?

according to people in discogs that have actually listened to it, it doesn't skip, it sounds clean and well mastered into vinyl

KORG
4 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

it's never the norm with releases though

why is this sending me :air:

i had a similar experience when i got marina's froot 12" from her uk store. sent them a video and they sent me another brand new vinyl, i was told to keep both (and the gag was that both sounded awful because my turntable is sh1t)

It's strange that the full dlx isnt the norm because it doesnt harm anything :laughga: ARTPOP only had one version but Joanne, ASIB, BTW and lots of others I have arent much different in length and are on 2 discs with extras.

In fact, the fame is standard version across 2 vinyls. Whaaattt

darkchylde
1 minute ago, KORG said:

It's strange that the full dlx isnt the norm because it doesnt harm anything :laughga: ARTPOP only had one version but Joanne, ASIB, BTW and lots of others I have arent much different in length and are on 2 discs with extras.

In fact, the fame is standard version across 2 vinyls. Whaaattt

it never understood it tbh. the quick guess it's that it's cost related but i got the last the fame pressing in blue and it cost me literally 10 bucks for a heavyweight beautiful 2LP so it can clearly be done. overall i think it has to be about easier production & milking the cow and i'm SO mad about certain releases not making it to 2LPs... i can understand demos/remixes being excluded but halsey i.e: takes just random tracks off the vinyl tracklist 

BABBLYON

Also don'y vinyls get damaged overtime when they're inside plastic sleeves like all the Chromatica ones?

KORG
35 minutes ago, BABBLYON said:

Also don'y vinyls get damaged overtime when they're inside plastic sleeves like all the Chromatica ones?

They can, if not looked after, but I've got some of my dad's vinyls from the 60s and 70s and 2 are in plastic sleeves and still play fine

Archived