💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Retrospective Analysis: The Fall Before ARTPOP

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

Many thanks to the OP for this. I have a great interest in Gaga, but that interest is only a year old. So while I have picked up a certain amount, the chronology of her albums, career dip, split with management, physical and mental health issues, controversial behaviours etc, I don't know how it all hangs together.

A thread like this is very interesting and educational for me.

Salvador Sequea

I now think that the hip break was necessary. It was a sign she needed to slow down things a little, otherwise the consequences would've been even worse than they went.

NotMyFlop
1 hour ago, MOT said:

Many thanks to the OP for this. I have a great interest in Gaga, but that interest is only a year old. So while I have picked up a certain amount, the chronology of her albums, career dip, split with management, physical and mental health issues, controversial behaviours etc, I don't know how it all hangs together.

A thread like this is very interesting and educational for me.

Do you want be to tagged? That way you can keep up with it. I don't wanna promote myself because that's shallow (:ohwell:), but! 

16 hours ago, NotMyFlop said:

Do you want be to tagged? That way you can keep up with it. I don't wanna promote myself because that's shallow (:ohwell:), but! 

Yes please, thanks.

yes and

Nice work but that's not exactly it. 

ARTPOP ''flopped'' because the whole album was a mess. There were quite few potential hits and ''Applause'' was the worst choice as a single, how can GP relates to lyrics ''I live for the applause"? They can't. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived