Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

She just wants those clicks :reductive:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Stef

The fact she heard shallow and million reasons and thought that was Gaga’s bag. Lawd Jesus she had a storm coming :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Dominic

We have a new supreme now

tenor.gif?itemid=17289118

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

chromatigaga
Just now, Pennywise said:

She just wants those clicks :reductive:

She's capitalizing on it more than Gaga :bradley:

Just now, darkchylde said:

glad we kindnessed her into her senses

tenor.gif?itemid=16066175

pedrohemg

This woman needs to be canceled once and for all. Not in the way of attacking her, but not giving her any attention. I only care about reactions from vocal coaches and she isn't one.

IAmNotHere1997

She knows she lost her part of her audience when she dropped her mixed (and shady) ROM reaction and not so positive Chromatica reaction, and now she's trying to win us back. No baby, no!

hqdefault.jpg

stevana229

why does everyone care what she thinks? I think she has such a bland personality and fakes almost all of her reactions for a check... 

Reality

Imagine if the re-listen was worse :bradley: 

Hopefully she'll actually give the album a chance. Her first "review" wasn't bad, per se, but it was more just "whatever" than anything. She liked some of the songs, and I appreciate that, but for most of them, she just sorta sat there waiting for the song to finish. I felt like the reaction was more like, "If you guys want a ****ing reaction, then here's your ****ing reaction," sort of thing instead of her actually digesting and understanding the music like her normal videos. 

Even after a re-listen, if she doesn't like it, whatever, but I just hope she gives it the same opportunity that she gives other albums. It was clear from her video that she was just over all of it. 

🃏🖤👹

stevana229
2 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

This woman needs to be canceled once and for all. Not in the way of attacking her, but not giving her any attention. I only care about reactions from vocal coaches and she isn't one.

this

Archived