đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AjayII re-listening to Chromatica this weekend

chromatigaga

Featured Posts

TropicOfCANCER
3 hours ago, SEANGT said:

after watching that straight guy that cries at everything (thethirdbill) actually understand the meaning behind the songs better than I did, it really made me realize how shallow and lame most reaction videos are. I also just feel like I'm searching for somebody to confirm how i feel about something when i watch those videos. Idk why I bother! We should all stop lol 

This! Not sure why people bother posting reactions if they aren’t contributing anything even remotely interesting to the discussion of the song. It’s so mundane. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2NE1LG

She's so smart. Having all the monsters at her feet for any ounce of praise :ladyhaha: Get that coin, sis

The Z
On 6/4/2020 at 6:48 PM, pedrohemg said:

This woman needs to be canceled once and for all. Not in the way of attacking her, but not giving her any attention. I only care about reactions from vocal coaches and she isn't one.

This is silly tbh. People hate her because she didn't like Gaga's recent work and that's why they are so angry. Your opinion isn't more valid than someone else's just because you're a voice teacher or because you studied music. When it comes to music, Gaga's opinion isn't worth more than yours or mine

Archived