Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AjayII re-listening to Chromatica this weekend

chromatigaga

Featured Posts

stevana229
2 minutes ago, freebit said:

Some people like seeing their views validated. I get it, it's human. I think some people seek outside validation a little too much though. It's like, be confident in your own views. (like for example people in the base who are obsessed with straight male opinions that come from reddit). 

preachhhhhhh

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
23 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

This would be such a power move. :laughga: I would actually stan if she had the nerve to do that.

I lowkey would too :giveup: Even if I fundamentally disagree with her about the album :giveup: 

🃏🖤👹

SpiritBunny
1 hour ago, Magui said:

Lol... Guess another 30 pages thread is coming this weekend. 

I mean it's not like Gaga is doing any interviews or live performances.. 

MANiCURE 6

Her Chromatica's reaction was boring.

Spoiler

These reactions are wayyyy better ! 

This one is the best reaction ever.... And he's super cute. :queenga:

He's on GGD ! I don't remember your username tho :saladga:

And soooo many more !

brucee

her reaction was inoffensive and she always said she were gonna need more listens... She was honest and you may dislike it this is quite relevant that she was quite disturbed because the album is something so new. 

Plus the fact that there are many other good reviews to bop with also goes on her side : if you want validation or someone that vibes to it in a fresh way you can still find it so don't be like offended. 

I just hope she didn't felt pressed to make another listen just because she was forced to by angry stans. 

hello hello baby.

StreamYouBitches
1 hour ago, Bazaar said:

I’m not attacking her lmao 

if she didn’t like the album it’s ok, that’s her opinion. 

Just lately I’ve been seeing a lot of threads about her and seems like a lot of fans take the things she says too hard, so I’m asking why? :awkney:

Because she's the queen of reactions

Massive Monster

I usually enjoy her reviews. I think it's easier to take in a "bad" critic when it's been a while after the release, I literally did not want it to spoil my feelings so I couldn't watch it  :laughga:

I would say this: most tracks on it are definitely growers. It's not possible to appreciate everything on first listen.

I don't think all the tracks are great yet, at the moment I'm mostly listening to 5 same songs everyday that are stuck in my head. 

Kind regards

funkyhaus
4 hours ago, stevana229 said:

why does everyone care what she thinks? I think she has such a bland personality and fakes almost all of her reactions for a check... 

Sign me up if I can do that so Hustling Dave Chappelle GIF

March34th
4 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

This woman needs to be canceled once and for all. Not in the way of attacking her, but not giving her any attention. I only care about reactions from vocal coaches and she isn't one.

"this woman needs to be cancelled"

"not in the way of attacking her"

make it make sense. you're clearly pressed about her for whatever reason. if you dislike her so much then why not ignore her? she reviews music. she's going to have her opinions, and sorry but she's entitled to not like a song/album/artist - and if that happens to be Gaga then who gives a sh*t. She has praised Gaga before and Chromatica is extremely unique compared to the rest of her discography - not everyone is going to enjoy every single album by Gaga, she changes drastically with each album (a good thing) but that isn't everyone's thing and that's okay.

March34th

Once again GGD obsessing over Ajayll and bashing her for literally TWEETING :saladga:

children, literally children.

Dayman
1 hour ago, March34th said:

Once again GGD obsessing over Ajayll and bashing her for literally TWEETING :saladga:

children, literally children.

The way they come here to hate her and they just give her promo and she's winning. Iconic truly.

C1trus

Her ROM reaction really hit monsters hard :billie: 

If only she dragged the song in a playful/humorous but respectful way rather than sounding rude :koons:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived