chromatigaga

Featured Posts

M i K E Y

I miss her reactions like the fame, TFM, ARTPOP, btw and especially Joanne 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga

She said re-listen but I don't think it actually means that she's going to make a video of it. 

MaybeKermit
1 minute ago, pedrohemg said:

Nah. In all her videos she tries to make analysis that she isn't capable of. She talks about vocals, lyrics, etc. Just go and see the Chromatica reaction again.

I have been watching her videos for 4 years now, but again, it is HER opinion.

Yes she does talk about production etc, but don't we too in these threads?
Y'all are always acting as if you are producers/managers yourself lol.

She's just giving her opninion and it is clear she has a passion for music and you don't really need a Master in Music to give ur opinion about a production on a pop album.

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Nah. In all her videos she tries to make analysis that she isn't capable of. She talks about vocals, lyrics, etc. Just go and see the Chromatica reaction again.

She has as much capability as people on this site and we’re all allowed to have our opinions on all those topics, but she isn’t? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

chromatigaga
Just now, pedrohemg said:

She's still entertaining to watch. I don't take her opinion or anyones opinion too seriously, only my own. I just think it's funny how she's re listening to it after i've seen so many comments this past week about how much the albums grown on them, especially on popjustice and atrl.

StreamYouBitches
1 minute ago, Bazaar said:

Why do we care about her?

Y'all need to stop attacking her for being honest

Sanju
25 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

This woman needs to be canceled once and for all. Not in the way of attacking her, but not giving her any attention. I only care about reactions from vocal coaches and she isn't one.

So why does she need to be cancelled? If she's not your cup of tea move on. :shrug:

Doncho
26 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

This woman needs to be canceled once and for all. Not in the way of attacking her, but not giving her any attention. I only care about reactions from vocal coaches and she isn't one.

And why exactly? She is just showing her reaction. Not everyone is gonna love everything Gaga does

Gagaono

For me it‘s like I almost feel attacked on a personal level when somebody is not as obsessed with her work as I am because it’s just not possible for me to not love her as a human being and everything she does, even if I try :laughga: Nevertheless am I aware of the fact that it is a personal issue and that being said, I can keep a healthy distance to the opinions of others - especially to the ones from people on the internet I don‘t- and probably will never know personally. Maybe we should listen to Gagas advice and try to radical accept the fact that she just can’t connect with her music anymore and that she won’t be a little monster :oops:

Bazaar
6 minutes ago, StreamYouBitches said:

Y'all need to stop attacking her for being honest

I’m not attacking her lmao 

if she didn’t like the album it’s ok, that’s her opinion. 

Just lately I’ve been seeing a lot of threads about her and seems like a lot of fans take the things she says too hard, so I’m asking why? :awkney:

Archived