💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

911, Chromatica's Scheiße?

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

GGD voted "911" as one of Chromatica's top 3 best songs.

I think it is safe to say that Scheiße is BTW's fan favorite album cut, and possibly even favorite track over all.  Of course, we don't know what other songs of Chromatica will become singles- but I have a feeling 911 may not get the single treatment.  However, I think 911 is one of the most commonly agreed upon songs by fans when it comes to favorites off Chromatica.  

I know looking at these songs side by side- they're incomparable to one another and I want to make it clear I'm not comparing the two songs to one another here.  What I'm comparing is their level of praise and favoritism (which is well-deserved because they are THOSE songs).  

So- what do you think? Do you agree that Scheiße is the top fan favorite off BTW? Do you agree that 911 will also be the top fan favorite off Chromatica? Do you think Scheiße is the hit that got away? Does 911 deserve to live in Scheiße's honor and receive the single treatment?  We need answers, now.

♥ Kindness Police.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

No lol. I love 911 and it starts great but doesn't have that Scheiße energy from start to finish.

Gracious Gaga
Just now, Anderson123 said:

No lol. I love 911 and it starts great but doesn't have that Scheiße energy from start to finish.

gurl re-read this part of my post lol

3 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I know looking at these songs side by side- they're incomparable to one another and I want to make it clear I'm not comparing the two songs to one another here.  What I'm comparing is their level of praise and favoritism (which is well-deserved because they are THOSE songs).  

♥ Kindness Police.

In regards to fan favorite that probably wouldn't do well as a single? Yes. 

In regards to being anything remotely on the same level of Scheiße? No. 

Curunir
6 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

What I'm comparing is their level of praise and favoritism

Still no, sorry :huntyga:

GreenEyes

I saw someone say idk where it was but that 911 is comparable to HML and I say that’s a fair statement. 

PSYCHOSHTICK
7 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Do you think Scheiße is the hit that got away?

Yes. To not release that as a single is the biggest mistake in the history of pop music.

8 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Does 911 deserve to live in Scheiße's honor and receive the single treatment?

No.

Gracious Gaga
3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

911 is good but Sheisse shits on it in every way :messga:

5 minutes ago, HIMe said:

Scheisse is a career highlight while 9Autotuned11 is a cute filler.

disgusted stephen colbert GIF

again- you guys , read below .

11 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

♥ Kindness Police.

xoxo Craig

Who said 911 was a fan favourite though? :vegas:  if anything, that goes to Replay

End Racism Now

1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

The song won’t come near the praise and favouritism as Scheiße. If it doesn’t get the single treatment she’s never gonna perform it, it may be your favourite but from what I’ve seen, Chromatica’s “Scheiße” is Replay

Gracious Gaga
4 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

The song won’t come near the praise and favouritism as Scheiße. If it doesn’t get the single treatment she’s never gonna perform it, it may be your favourite but from what I’ve seen, Chromatica’s “Scheiße” is Replay

5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Who said 911 was a fan favourite though? :vegas:  if anything, that goes to Replay

the ppl of GGD said 911 is the best song on Chromatica. :huntyga:

edit: omg I just checked the poll.  911 was winning yesterday and it still is but the other two songs are RIGHT behind.  GO VOTE FOR 911 :grr:

♥ Kindness Police.

dynamite
8 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

The reaction to Sheisse even 9 years later is still way more than the initial hype reaction of 911 :huntyga:

Archived