Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

911, Chromatica's Scheiße?

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Twitter
2 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

GGD voted "911" as one of Chromatica's top 3 best songs.

I think it is safe to say that Scheiße is BTW's fan favorite album cut, and possibly even favorite track over all.  Of course, we don't know what other songs of Chromatica will become singles- but I have a feeling 911 may not get the single treatment.  However, I think 911 is one of the most commonly agreed upon songs by fans when it comes to favorites off Chromatica.  

I know looking at these songs side by side- they're incomparable to one another and I want to make it clear I'm not comparing the two songs to one another here.  What I'm comparing is their level of praise and favoritism (which is well-deserved because they are THOSE songs).  

So- what do you think? Do you agree that Scheiße is the top fan favorite off BTW? Do you agree that 911 will also be the top fan favorite off Chromatica? Do you think Scheiße is the hit that got away? Does 911 deserve to live in Scheiße's honor and receive the single treatment?  We need answers, now.

I knew this thread looked familiar. :neyde: 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
2 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

why is it so controversial to imply that 911 is gonna be the album's fan favorite? y'all r so defensive over here lol. theyre both amazing songs- I'm literally not saying anything bad about either of them :selena:

I should've put a trigger warning in the title . dare I compare another gaga song to the level of praise that scheiße has :selena:

I know, I wasn't being defensive it's just my observation :selena:

PlasticDollGirl

I won’t forgive gaga for never releasing Sheibie as a single

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, PlasticDollGirl said:

Sheibie 

:billie:

:triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jose P
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Sorry, nope. Plastic Doll talks about a very serious topic and is such a strong song. It reminds me of Poker Face, but made modern and with a more serious subject :ally:

Hair is also a strong empowering song. With immature lyrics, just like Plastic Doll

gagaohlala

To me, the Scheisse of Chromatica would have been Babylon Haus Lab version ! I'm really waiting for it to be released 

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

hijadeputa
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Who said 911 was a fan favourite though? :vegas:  if anything, that goes to Replay

But both aren’t that good tbh :enigma:

xoxo Craig
19 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Hair is also a strong empowering song. With immature lyrics, just like Plastic Doll

How are the lyrics of Plastic Doll immature?

End Racism Now

Jose P
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

How are the lyrics of Plastic Doll immature?

Tell me, who dressed you?
Where'd you get that hat?
Why is she crying, what's the price tag?
Who's that girl, Malibu Gaga?
Looks so sad, what is this saga?
Oh

:oprah:

xoxo Craig
16 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Tell me, who dressed you?
Where'd you get that hat?
Why is she crying, what's the price tag?
Who's that girl, Malibu Gaga?
Looks so sad, what is this saga?
Oh

:oprah:

How is that immature? And is it not "tell me who dressed you when you get fat"? 

Anyways, that part of the song is literally in 3rd person as she is saying what other people were saying about her... its hardly immature. But if you see it like that, then I guess that was the point? Because the criticism and objectification of Gaga is indeed immature. But I don't see it as immature. 

Especially when you compare it to half of BTW... especially songs like Bad Kids, Highway Unicorn and Hair.

End Racism Now

S0436

I wish I could go back to the time of listening to BTW for the first time and that era in general (before the hip injury) :/

Archived