Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

911, Chromatica's Scheiße?

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT
7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

If 911 is people's favourite... all I'll say is... questionable taste :ally:

You're one to say about questionable taste when you say half of BTW is cheesy and messy and that DITD is the worst song off TFM

Don't get me started again, Craig :trollga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

im not talking about which other gaga songs it sounds like. only talking about the amount of favoritism it will receive.  

I addressed this point anyway. It's incomparable with Scheisse favoritism-wise. 

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

I addressed this point anyway. It's incomparable with Scheisse favoritism-wise. 

only time will tell :queenga:

♥ Kindness Police.

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

You're one to say about questionable taste when you say half of BTW is cheesy and messy and that DITD is the worst song off TFM

Don't get me started again, Craig :trollga:

Did I lie? :trollga:

"I want friends who invite me to their parties"

:trollga:

End Racism Now

DiskoBaby
9 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

im not talking about which other gaga songs it sounds like. only talking about the amount of favoritism it will receive.  

And I still say it’s Free Woman

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Did I lie? :trollga:

"I want friends who invite me to their parties"

:trollga:

As some of us who relate to that lyric being introverted messes and misfits, yeah you did :triggered:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

As some of us who relate to that lyric being introverted messes and misfits, yeah you did :triggered:

I mean, it sounds nice if you're 5 years old :billie:  at least Chromatica doesn't have songs like that

End Racism Now

Gracious Gaga
19 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I mean, it sounds nice if you're 5 years old :billie:  at least Chromatica doesn't have songs like that

Plastic doll says hello 

Season 3 Hello GIF by Friends

♥ Kindness Police.

xoxo Craig
Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

Plastic doll says hello 

Season 3 Hello GIF by Friends

Sorry, nope. Plastic Doll talks about a very serious topic and is such a strong song. It reminds me of Poker Face, but made modern and with a more serious subject :ally:

End Racism Now

Agagkills

STOP COMPARING SONGS !!! every song is unique in its own way . 

Gretchen GIF by memecandy

MaybeKermit

Tbh I LOVEEE 911 and I do think it's comparable to Scheisse/HML, but those 2 songs really keep me goingggg from start to finish.... 911 bores me after the 2nd verse.

ToxicHot

No no no no - NO.

I UNDERSTAND OP’S POINT, HOWEVER:

Scheiße is a highlight not only from Born This Way but from her entire discography. Period.

911 is a filler. Even if 911 is a “fan favorite”, the association to Scheiße is ridiculous and absolute nonsense because Scheiße is at least “hit-worthy”. If it wasn’t for the faux German, it definitely would’ve been a single I think.

The power of 911 is just not there. The chorus is weak. I don’t hate the song, but it’s one of my least favorites on the album. I really like the bridge instrumental and then the outro, but the autotune throughout the song is excessive. 

911 is just not that girl. :ohwell:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived