Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Someone reacted to ARTPOP (2020)

Psyduck

Featured Posts

Psyduck

I know YT reactions aren't for everyone but take a look at her reaction on both ARTPOP and Chromatica. 

I love it, maybe you guys would love it too.

keep on looking for Psyduck

TSUNAMI
4 minutes ago, Varys said:

Not her using the censored cover :deadbanana::poot::air:

Monetization, sis. 

holy scheisse

I love how swine stressed  her out haha I feel like that was the point of the song. Also fashion! Is so underrated, love that she loved it

brucee

her chromatic review is so enjoyable. She's cute.

this : she's also very sensitive. 

10 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I love how swine stressed  her out haha I feel like that was the point of the song. Also fashion! Is so underrated, love that she loved it

hello hello baby.

Anderson123

Lol I just watched this and her Chromatica reaction. I like her vids! Sadly she didn't react to Do What U Want, forgot it was taken down.

ElektrikUniCorn

Loved her reaction, too bad she didn't know about DWUW. 

Spoiler

I find it funny when she likes Aura more than Venus, but ranked Venus higher than Aura

Come come, unwrapp me!

ARTGOD
1 hour ago, Madam Margolyes said:

I forgot DWUW was removed from the album :bradley:

1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

Lol I just watched this and her Chromatica reaction. I like her vids! Sadly she didn't react to Do What U Want, forgot it was taken down.

I put the Xtina version on the album long ago, so it always kinda surprises me when reactors don’t include the song :bradley:.

I guess they just go to Spotify and listen to the album and don’t bother to check out the Wikipedia page lol :enigma:.

It makes me a little bit sad that so many people are missing out on one of Gaga’s best songs :interestinga:.

Anderson123
46 minutes ago, ElektrikUniCorn said:

Loved her reaction, too bad she didn't know about DWUW. 

Hide contents

I find it funny when she likes Aura more than Venus, but ranked Venus higher than Aura

Yeah that was funny but listening to the album in full sometimes changes your mind. I like watching these vids because after listening to Chromatica all this week, it makes me appreciate ARTPOP again even though I had a weird relationship with it. So glad to see Fashion! get some love here.

Anderson123
2 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

I put the Xtina version on the album long ago, so it always kinda surprises me when reactors don’t include the song :bradley:.

I guess they just go to Spotify and listen to the album and don’t bother to check out the Wikipedia page lol :enigma:.

It makes me a little bit sad that so many people are missing out on one of Gaga’s best songs :interestinga:.

Yeah it's sad to look at the tracklist without the song, it's the best one. I love Christina's version but I keep listening to R. Kelly. His voice sounds so much better there and I'm glad to be able to separate that from the mess that happened. He's a horrible person but they made a great song together, props to Gaga and DJ White Shadow.

ArtpopAct2
4 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

I really don’t understand why Gaga didn’t replace it on the tracklist with Xtina version. Or put the already existing HQ solo version like... there’s two options there. I hate how it’s just gonna be lost for most people.

Archived