💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Do you know?

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
21 minutes ago, Varys said:

Why do I read all this as one of those youtube videos with crappy images and a computer Siri voice :poot:

Sorry :messga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flyaway
9 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

Sine From Above has 12 writing credits :shocked:

why?

Because the song was passed by many producers to make it sound like it is today. So everyone got a credit

DiskoBaby
1 minute ago, alicefromabove said:

Because the song was passed by many producers to make it sound like it is today. So everyone got a credit

But shouldn’t those be production credits? If that’s true this is her most Frankenstein song.

Hybrid AT
56 minutes ago, PlasticDollGirl said:

So do a lot of people? It’s my honest opinion I don’t have to like everything she does... unlike some fans on here. Girl bye 

Do you seriously wake up every morning to drag her about something new?

I'm pretty sure there is nobody else on this website who makes negative threads and posts literally every day about something or the other

I've been on this site for 7 years now and I've seen more negativity from you alone in the last couple of weeks

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

River

It's the first album cover where we can see her legs

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

She used to be in a band covering classic rock songs such as Led Zeppelin and U2 during high school

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

geusst1235
1 hour ago, PlasticDollGirl said:

No she just got lazy I think, love her tho 

No, she was depressed throughout the process of creating this album and more than likely left the production side to everyone else due to how she was feeling. It certainly does not mean that she became lazy in any capacity so that's a bit of an exaggeration.

1 hour ago, PlasticDollGirl said:

So do a lot of people? It’s my honest opinion I don’t have to like everything she does... unlike some fans on here. Girl bye 

Some of your comments absolutely include overt negativity about Gaga without any legitimate, constructive criticism. Also, even your own threads have included these same redundant comments that you have tried to edit out once people mention them. Obviously you can have your own opinion, however stating things such as Gaga was being lazy when she was legitimately in a depressed state is simply nonsensical.

MANiCURE 6
11 minutes ago, River said:

It's the first album cover where we can see her legs

What about ARTPOP ? :lolga:

81LFx7SM8AL._SX522_.jpg

PlasticDollGirl
16 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Do you seriously wake up every morning to drag her about something new?

I'm pretty sure there is nobody else on this website who makes negative threads and posts literally every day

I've been on this site for 7 years now and I've seen more negativity from you alone in the last couple of weeks

I’ve made 6 threads in total? 1) I didn’t like sour candy with black pink, 2nd) how I miss Joanne era 3rd) why does everyone dislike jo calderone, I loved the performance 4th) who likes her enigma wigs 5th) she’s completely different from 2009, she’s grown as an artist. 6th) her most awkward interview and everyone found it funny. How is that negative? I’m not a delusional fan who praises everything she does. I’ve been a fan for 12 years and I’m allowed to critique it. Please stop replying to me and quoting me before I report you, :neyde: feel free to back log and check my threads. 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

River
4 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

What about ARTPOP ? :lolga:

81LFx7SM8AL._SX522_.jpg

It’s the statue’s leg

River

Ok so it’s the first cover where we can see her feet

Hybrid AT
8 minutes ago, PlasticDollGirl said:

I’ve made 6 threads in total? 1) I didn’t like sour candy with black pink, 2nd) how I miss Joanne era 3rd) why does everyone dislike jo calderone, I loved the performance 4th) who likes her enigma wigs 5th) she’s completely different from 2009, she’s grown as an artist. 6th) her most awkward interview and everyone found it funny. How is that negative? I’m not a delusional fan who praises everything she does. I’ve been a fan for 12 years and I’m allowed to critique it. Please stop replying to me and quoting me before I report you, :neyde: feel free to back log and check my threads. 

What will you report me about?

If you continue to post flamebait, be generally shady and wrap it under opinion, you are the one who's going to consistently get reported, sweetie.

And are you trying to say her fans, who are fans for a reason because they find things to appreciate in her work and what she has to offer, are delusional because they understand the value of her artistry? You think we're all all ass-kissing when we praise her for something?

Girl... The irony in that statement

22bf5137fa6b34d0a2f7b3ee881cb363.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

PlasticDollGirl
Just now, HybridAT said:

If you continue to post flamebait, be generally shady and wrap it under opinion, you are the one who's going to consistently get reported, sweetie.

And are you trying to say her fans, who are fans for a reason because they find things to appreciate in her work and what she has to offer, are delusional because they understand the value of her artistry? You think we're all all ass-kissing when we praise her for something?

Girl...

My thread about Jo calderone and saying she’s bad ass and I love it. Oh yeah you couldn’t moan about that one as I was being positive right? yet when I say I don’t like her enigma wig which MOST people on this site don’t, I said I wish it was a different wig? Everyone cry’s about littlest thing. I made a thread saying STUPID love and ROM are her best songs. So it’s a balance of what I say about her work. 

PlasticDollGirl
7 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Girl...

Don’t get me wrong, I was a delusional Stan back in the day. When everyone critique her, I would be so sensitive and would argue at anyone who didn’t like what she did or released.  I love her, I love chromatica apart from sour candy.. but I don’t like everything she does the last couple years as she’s not the “crazy gaga” she’s become very normal and that’s ok I accept that.

Archived