💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Favorite Gaga mistakes and mishaps

nathantj594

Featured Posts

nathantj594

I love when Gaga makes little mess ups here and there. Some aren’t easy to catch though! 

Obviously there’s the Radio 1 cover of Viva La Vida. She’s still so charming with all the **** ups though. That missed chord after the big “OHHHOOOOoooooOohhhhOooohhh!!!”part never fails to make me laugh 

another obvious mishap. Bless his heart. 

This video has also made me scream laugh 

But she also has some mistakes that are easily miss. During the biggest performance of her career, (Super Bowl) she gets a little out of phase after starting Bad Romance @10:23

and during the Grammys 2018 performance of Joanne & Million Reasons, she hits a wrong chord. It’s at 1:44 

Anyone else’s favorite Gaga mistakes? Besides the VMAs 2011 when the whole damn performance was a **** show? 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, nathantj594 said:

Besides the VMAs 2011 when the whole damn performance was a **** show? 

Repent. It was iconic :triggered:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

nathantj594
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Repent. It was iconic :triggered:

Did you know she fell when she jumped off the piano? :laughga:

Anveeroy
Just now, nathantj594 said:

Did you know she fell when she jumped off the piano? :laughga:

I know, still iconic :cryga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

nathantj594
5 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

I know, still iconic :cryga:

I was so pissed off at Adele’s face when that happened for years.  I was like wtf you looking at her like that for??!!!! and then I realized she fell jumping off the piano :laughga: that’s what she gets for spraying champagne all over the place when you’re trying to dance. 

JazzGa

My favorite is when she was on Oprah and was supposed to use this medieval flail weapon prop to smash the windshield of this car onstage but.... it just wouldn't smash :smh: And the zipper on her outfit busted open. The champion doesn't miss a note however! 

4:10 - 4:30

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

nathantj594
1 minute ago, the Devil of Pop said:

My favorite is when she was on Oprah and was supposed to use this medieval flail weapon prop to smash the windshield of this car onstage but.... it just wouldn't smash :smh:

:sharon: I’m dead!!! Hahahaha! She just keeps trying 

sarahb
4 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

My favorite is when she was on Oprah and was supposed to use this medieval flail weapon prop to smash the windshield of this car onstage but.... it just wouldn't smash :smh: And the zipper on her outfit busted open. The champion doesn't miss a note however! 

I remember hearing that she was really sick that day or something

RudraCNG

Okay I had to upload this one bc apparently they removed it from Youtube (luckily I downloaded it long time ago).

So, she add the original extra "k-kinda busy" in Telephone in this performance, but even with that, this is her best vocal performance of Telephone ever:

nathantj594
11 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Okay I had to upload this one bc apparently they removed it from Youtube (luckily I downloaded it long time ago).

So, she add the original extra "k-kinda busy" in Telephone in this performance, but even with that, this is her best vocal performance of Telephone ever:

Omgggggg so good! I wish her and Beyoncé did it live...damn shame. 

Archived