Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and

from 1 billion to 900 m lmao 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

GreenDiamond

Glad seeing hard working woman who worked alone from 0 to make empire thanks to her talents and revolutionary business ideas :heart:

RenegAde

Forbes list are so useless and irrelevant  these days , with all their inconsistencies and thirst for fake drama i wonder why people  still  care about them

TSUNAMI
6 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

Glad seeing hard working woman who worked alone from 0 to make empire thanks to her talents and revolutionary business ideas :heart:

God I hope you're trolling! 

TortureMeOnReplay
3 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Forbes list are so useless and irrelevant  these days , with all their inconsistencies and thirst for fake drama i wonder why people  still  care about them

This. Haven't several celebrities called them out for grossly estimating their net worth? Also, they put out so many of the same click-bait articles that had nothing to do with their publication or niche.

Magui

Lol... The difference....:fail: This controversy it's one of the most stupid **** I ever saw. 

Lighter
10 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

But she's not a billionaire :billie:

jenner-1024x649.jpg

Me before and after spending an entire allowance on food alone

Lighter
9 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Kris gave them made up documents. Coty exposed her a$$:enigma:

Lighter
15 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

Who thought of matching lipstick and lip liner. Einstein could neva:bradley:

Lighter
8 minutes ago, justhislife said:

This. Haven't several celebrities called them out for grossly estimating their net worth? Also, they put out so many of the same click-bait articles that had nothing to do with their publication or niche.

Ok this is what annoyed me. Aren’t they supposed to be about money. Now they call out artists and rate their music like ummm what💀

alice911

Gaga only earned 38m?? i dont believe it. She had a 100m vegas Deal..... then a star is born sales + all money made from shallow etc... + a couple of advertisements here and there + her make up haus labs launched in September. Yeah FOH with this bogus list. 

Archived