đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kylie Jenner #1 on Forbes 100, new net worth revealed

Lighter

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

The Kardashians are so inspiring, whether it's Kendall picking and choosing which show to walk (picking and choosing in your job is goals!!!!! no other model was able to do that, a game changer), or Kylie and her lipstick company after getting popular for her lip fillers, I just think everyone should look up to these two ladies cause it takes guts, it takes courage to change your life like that. They really went from a mansion in Calabasas, to having more mansions all over the world, and more cars, which I think is pretty important to have so yeah, good job Kylie for the 900M networth. :golfclap:

I can't tell if this is satire or not :billie:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lighter
2 hours ago, Delaytica said:

I can't tell if this is satire or not :billie:

I used to actually believe in Kylie cause she invested her first OWN 15k dollars on the company. But seeing these stories I don’t know if i still rely on that

Wolf Boy
24 minutes ago, Lighter said:

I used to actually believe in Kylie cause she invested her first OWN 15k dollars on the company. But seeing these stories I don’t know if i still rely on that

Oh wow 15k of her own money! I guess she didn’t but 3 designer bags that day and decided to open a business where she put in 15k and her family put in the remaining 2 million lol guuuurl what?

Lighter
24 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

Oh wow 15k of her own money! I guess she didn’t but 3 designer bags that day and decided to open a business where she put in 15k and her family put in the remaining 2 million lol guuuurl what?

Yeah I’m pretty disappointed now that she got caught lying she was my billionaire inspiration cause of course i want to be on someday lmao

Economy
On 6/4/2020 at 9:44 AM, Sour Candy said:

from 1 billion to 900 m lmao 

Stocks collapsed so I'm surprised the drop wasn't even bigger :enigma:

Jill
On 6/4/2020 at 11:47 AM, MonsterPaws said:

100M isn't a massive difference when we're talking about someone worth

it is when you're talking about mine :poot: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

CautiousLurker
On 6/4/2020 at 2:40 PM, Lighter said:

42-B285-CF-C16-E-4407-97-F8-9037-A3-A78-

Down from 1 Billion last April 2020 update

She spend 100mil on Pepsi cans :bradley:

Archived