💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Misheard lyrics or intentional poor enunciation/sound distortion?

BornSimon

Featured Posts

Red

Replay 100% goes like "your monsters torture me, little monsters torture meeeeeehhhm, your monsters torture me, the scars (...)"

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Calveesi

Also in Replay, during the bridge “doesn't matter doesn’t matter, damage is done” I keep hearing “that b*tch is dumb” ☠️ Makes me laugh every time 

IWantYourLove
5 minutes ago, Calveesi said:

Also in Replay, during the bridge “doesn't matter doesn’t matter, damage is done” I keep hearing “that b*tch is dumb” ☠️ Makes me laugh every time 

I genuinely thought those were the lyrics at first :laughga:

TortureMeOnReplay
15 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

I thought for sure the lyric was "Before there was Love, there was Silence!" But I was checking out the album booklet and apparently it's "Before there was us, there was silence" :cryga:

I refuse to believe, "us" instead of "love" totally changes the meaning :crossed: Before there were Gaga and Elton, there was silence? No! "Love" is a way better lyric :legend:

The CD also spells Replay as Raplay and different parts of the team say either shame or chain in SL depending on who's talking. I don't know what to believe with some of these lyrics, but I have a theory for her meaning when using "us". Firstly, she talked about how she believes the world was created. I think she might mean us as humans. Or she means us as in artists.

TortureMeOnReplay

In Sour Candy, I thought she said "I might be messed up, but I know what's up" instead of "but I know what's love" like she's woke :billie:

huttont
2 hours ago, the Devil of Pop said:

I thought for sure the lyric was "Before there was Love, there was Silence!" But I was checking out the album booklet and apparently it's "Before there was us, there was silence" :cryga:

I refuse to believe, "us" instead of "love" totally changes the meaning :crossed: Before there were Gaga and Elton, there was silence? No! "Love" is a way better lyric :legend:

I know the booklet says “us” but gaga herself said the lyrics during an interview. She said “love” so I believe the booklet was a mistake

Concertaholic

Anyone else heard, boy now get your “balls” right off of me, in Monster? :ladyhaha:

MANiCURE 6
20 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

GleefulOpenAsiandamselfly-size_restricte

"Before there was love, there was silence" are better lyrics so I'll keep singing this.

JazzGa
1 minute ago, huttont said:

I know the booklet says “us” but haha herself said the lyrics during an interview. She said “love” so I believe the booklet was a mistake

4 minutes ago, justhislife said:

The CD also spells Replay as Raplay and different parts of the team say either shame or chain in SL depending on who's talking. I don't know what to believe with some of these lyrics, but I have a theory for her meaning when using "us". Firstly, she talked about how she believes the world was created. I think she might mean us as humans. Or she means us as in artists.

Thank goodness!! Now I can keep confidently singing the superior lyric! 

I didn't notice the typo that says "Raplay" I'll have to look for that lol

Who says "chain" btw? I always thought that lyric was a little better than "shame" 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Samurai

Alice: "My name - Acid Alice" :sis:

Which is to say that she's looking for wonderland while tripping. 

GreenDiamond

rain on me sue on me

takee mee ... homee, f**k mee (when she disorted ,,take,,)... to wonderland

eksistents

In "Alice" I heard an "oh ma-ma-Ga" bit towards the end of the pre-chorus and thought to myself, oh how cool. And the booklet revealed it was "oh my mother"...

oprah winfrey GIF

TortureMeOnReplay
8 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Thank goodness!! Now I can keep confidently singing the superior lyric! 

I didn't notice the typo that says "Raplay" I'll have to look for that lol

Who says "chain" btw? I always thought that lyric was a little better than "shame" 

Yeah it says Raplay on the menu when you pop your CD into a computer. It also says Sine FORM Above. I think it might have been Bobby with Chain.

eeaarrllaalloo

I'm feeling the way the feeling the way with the feeling I'm with you

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Archived