Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do you think Elton only got 2 lines on Sine From Above?

tomdsgn

Featured Posts

tomdsgn

He literally has 2 lines before Gaga layers in her vocals for the rest of the song 

Why do you think that is, Little Medonsters? :oops:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

I mean, the song, along with the rest of the collabs on the album, is a duet. Gaga layering her voice over Elton’s is fine...Besides, having them sing together is one of my favorite parts of the song! They sound great together.

🃏🖤👹

Psyduck

Don't you love the harmony? That's what makes the song purfect

keep on looking for Psyduck

Dayman

You could arguably add his vocals to the first half or remove Gagas vocals from the second and it still be a complete song. It's a duet, but it's for her album - of course she'll have more prominence in the song even if they really are equal in importance to the song.

brucee

Because they've chosen to make it this way. It's not like they don't have a deep musical connection. 

edit : I think of how Lana Del Rey and Steevie Nicks talked about those kind of issues for their duet.  How Lana should use her voice to compliment Steevie's, and stuff. So coming back to Gaga and Elton, in the song they're both singing the same lines, and telling the same story of two people saved by music. 

hello hello baby.

vyniildisk

Because he is not iconic. I dont know why Gaga insist in bringing him evrywhere. 

ARTGOD

Do we know if the vocals we hear are the ones he recorded when it was his song? Did he go back to the studio to re-record his vocals when Gaga got a hold of the song?

tomdsgn

2 LINES THO 😂

Like, man didn’t even get his own verse :ladyhaha:

tomdsgn
8 minutes ago, brucee said:

Because they've chosen to make it this way. It's not like they don't have a deep musical connection. 

edit : I think of how Lana Del Rey and Steevie Nicks talked about those kind of issues for their duet.  How Lana should use her voice to compliment Steevie's, and stuff. So coming back to Gaga and Elton, in the song they're both singing the same lines, and telling the same story of two people saved by music. 

In that case why wasn’t Elton singing over Gaga’s verse or chorus :ohwell:

VOLANTIS

There are three tracks on the album where even Gaga doesn't have a line in. :huntyga:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

GaGaAst

imagine if Elton visits GGD right now and sees this as first post 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Twitter
2 minutes ago, KORG said:

Why does Gaga barely have a verse in sour candy?

That’s a better question.

OT: Elton did great and had just enough time.

Archived