💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I feel bad for not liking the album

Little Fighter

Featured Posts

Little Fighter

I have listened to Chromatica over 50 times and I do not like it. I want to love it, but I do not. A few songs are okay. I would not be mad if I heard them, but I do not love any songs. I feel sad. This is the first time I have not liked a Gaga album before. I always like at least half of the songs. I'm going to stream it silently when I'm sleeping because I think she deserves it, but I do not think I can listen to it anymore. I have tried so hard to love it. Gaga is my favorite artist. I do not know what I expected from the album but this was not it. I do wish Gaga all of the success in the world for it because even if I do not like it does not mean I have the ultimate opinion. It makes me happy that other people love it. I hope when it is safe to go out everyone can go to clubs and dance it to it and have a fun time. I hope she has lots of hits and it becomes a career changing album for her. The album is not for me and that is okay. I still have music from her and other artists I love that I can still enjoy. Maybe the next album will be great. I will not give up on her. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomdsgn

Don’t feel bad. It’s okay to not love the album, I don’t either. 

But I will still consider myself a fan and hope that I connect more with her future projects. 

Anveeroy

Seriously, don't feel bad about it! :kara:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

TSUNAMI

Don't feel bad. Maybe we get a remix of the album that you will be obsessed with. 

You don't have to like everything she does! 

alice911

gurl its fine. u dont need to force urself to like it. Take it slowly maybe streaming 1 or 2 songs a day. maybe someday u will realize how good it is. till then keep Streaming her old stuff. :ladyhaha:

Dayman

Gaga is extremely diverse in her genres so you don't have to love every one. I personally love ARTPOP, Joanne, Cheek 2 Cheek and Chromatica as my top 4 albums of hers - but I know a lot of people would argue to the death about that. So don't feel bad. Plus, maybe your thoughts and feelings will change as the album cycle goes on - live performances, visuals and everything else can really change the perception of the album.

TSUNAMI
Just now, alice911 said:

gurl its fine. u dont need to force urself to like it. Take it slowly maybe streaming 1 or 2 songs a day. maybe someday u will realize how good it is. till then keep Streaming her old stuff. :ladyhaha:

Exactly. Some of the previous songs I dind't like I ended up loving them. Maybe it's not a good time for you for Chromatica. 

SHALLOW

It's definitely not my favourite album of hers but there are some BOPS here and there and some songs are growing on me :vegas:

S0436

You listened to it 50 times and still don’t like it?  Well no one can accuse you of not trying  :billie:

ARTGOD

I completely understand you. I don’t love it either, and I have loved everything she’s made.

Though I’ve learned to like it, I still think it’s her weakest project in a while.

Hey, all we can do is hope we like LG7 better. Our girl is versatile as hell, I know you and I will get something we love from her not too far into the future :hug:.

Little Fighter

I hope she released a rock album next. She has done so many styles already, rock seems like a natural evolution. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

Gabe

I understand, I don't love chromatica either. The other day I was sitting here thinking I like Joanne more /scandal

It's ok, there will be more albums! But some songs are absolute jams, so just enjoy those. :) <3

Candy Gaga

Don't worry the genre of her albums since album 1 The Fame change with every next project so next album will be different than that and I hope you like it.

I just hope you give Chromatica another chance cause it's a highlight in her discography. Try to read the lyrics to find a connection there and then let the music carry it for you. Also I recommend a headphone or proper earphone or something since when I listened to it without it the album lost a lot of it's glamour and when Gaga goes back to promo cycle and music videos maybe you'll find that connection and even if you didn't like it don't feel bad there is always LG7 to look up for

brucee

it's normal that you have some albums where you only like one or two songs. Some Bowie albums do that to me, like Hours, in mainly only love Loving the Alien in it... 

hello hello baby.

Littlemonster19284

At first, when I first heard “free women” and the extremely generic chorus drop, all I could think how disappointed I was. Then I kept listening, and I love the album. I think what the issue is we as little monsters we’re expecting the next “ the fame “ or the next “ bad romance “ so we go into it with these extremely high expectations of what we want it to sound like. So if you can get rid of all those projections you had for the album you’ll be able to enjoy it. I think Gaga wanted to show to the world, and to her self she doesn’t have to release “shock-pop” to be successful, and has elements from all her music over the years. I think the main goal of this album was to have a mainstream approach, so they stopped things from ARTPOP, like really long songs, and choruses. I just hope she takes a note from Ari and releases again Sooner than later. 

Archived