💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé: "Let's remain aligned"

COOOK

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Yes I agree with this. Don't post on social media about BLM because "its trendy and Kylie Jenner did it". Do it because you CARE and want to truly end racism. As a white person, I'll be behind my black brothers and sisters always. Its time for change. 

End Racism Now

Aphrodizy26

Love Beyonce. She spoke and spoke facts. Thought I’d remain positive before the racists who love to bash her come in here and take over.

TSUNAMI
21 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yes I agree with this. Don't post on social media about BLM because "its trendy and Kylie Jenner did it". Do it because you CARE and want to truly end racism. As a white person, I'll be behind my black brothers and sisters always. Its time for change. 

Tell em, sis! :firega:

30 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

this 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

djBuffoon
45 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

This. It is an opportunity for the privileged and powerful to listen, learn, and take action. I was lucky to be raised to judge people on their character, and nothing else. Doing what I can to lift up friends of color is my honor.

Archived