Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: Black Lives Matter (posts heartfelt note and donation links)

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

Sorcerer

If you don't agree with Gaga's statement, you are always allowed to UNSTAN and LEAVE.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo
1 minute ago, Kapi09 said:

These are innocent people who lost their property by criminals. Are you defending them?

Did you care about Black lives or did you start to "care" once you saw the relatively FEW looters who are mostly looting from huge corporations?

Imagine someone stomping on your neck for 8 minutes killing you and people march for your justice and there's people like you who say "but what about Target??? and Chase Bank?? why were they defaced :("

WHO CARES.

BLACK LIVES OVER PROPERTY. BLACK LIVES OVER CAPITAL. ALWAYS.

Interlude
8 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

But who will help people who have their property destroyed (robbed shops etc) bc of the protest? :saladga:

They are the most affected. :triggered:

I think the people that are most affected are the black people losing their lives, property can always be replaced - lives can't. You are prioritising the wrong thing.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Saeed

Now the people who were like "Why is she so silent? WHY ISN'T SHE DONATING??" are going to say "Wow she's just bragging now 🙄"

Mitchey
5 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

These are innocent people who lost their property by criminals. Are you defending them?

shocked big sean GIF

Kapi09
Just now, Interlude said:

I think the people that are most affected are the black people losing their lives, property can always be replaced - lives can't. You are prioritising the wrong thing.

it is sick that they are not treated equally! And they have the right to protest. I'm for it! But why are they destroying someone's property? Why do they destroy roads, cars? You can do it peacefully.

My name isn't Alice

Mitchey

it is sick that they are not treated equally! And they have the right to protest. I'm for it! But why are they destroying someone's property? Why do they destroy roads, cars? You can do it peacefully.

The vast majority of protests ARE peaceful. However, given the rampant systemic racism in the United States, emotions are obviously high. MLK said riots are the language of the unheard. Stop trying to understand it and just fkn listen 

KatieJudasGaga4
9 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

These stores run by billion dollar companies can be easily replaced.

A life cannot.

Catnikko

the way you consistently use the word 'they' looks really bad on your part btw :enigma: bc like, the small percentage of violence means the whole of 'they' are violent too right? bye :lolly:

Actual patient

malazam

Nos just imagine Trump sharing that note.

See? He isn't a leader.

She presented the BLM to me in 2016. Thank you Gaga, you're one of the reasons that I've become a person with right values. 

Always inspiring me and teaching me.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Modern Ecstasy2
14 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

I've never doubted her one bit. I knew she's probably doing research on how best she can help even if she doesn't feel it's in her place to be completely vocal about this issue as a priviledged white woman. :kiss:

Privileged white people are the ones who need to be doing the heavy lifting right now and she knows that

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Acid Wonderland
16 minutes ago, Arturo said:

She's good at being consistent her whole ****ing career and fighting for people who've been silenced throughout history. She said it best herself. She "supports the unsupported voices". In this case, Black lives.

15 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

Sorry, but everything you just said is fundamentally false. Gaga has always been vocal about both political and social issues while also lending her support in whatever way she can during times of great distress. The abhorrent killing of black people by police is an incredibly important issue regardless of whatever you may believe, so perhaps gain some maturity and try looking at this situation with a genuine sense of perspective instead of blindly commenting such fictitious, narrow minded absurdity.

The media has won: Turned the battle to Black vs White, not the people vs the state. They want us divided, confused, and emotional. The combination of all three psychological mind states create an opportunity for the tyrants to exploit humanity in plain sight. People who aren't racist and treat people equally don't feel the need to virtue signal and scream about not being racist. The media has people hating themselves and jumping through hoops to prove their virtue and it's one of the saddest things I've ever seen. I’ve been told they are called “silent racists”. I guess if you’re not storming the streets with everyone and signing petitions you’re a racist. Who the hell made this sh*t up?? It’s a clown world. I like or hate people based on their character and don't make any exclusions for race, gender or sexual orientation. Why are people rioting and looting their own communities? Everyone should be protesting outside the Gates, Rothschild, or Rockerfeller mansions and the like ? 

Second wave is going to "hit" once the media gets enough mileage out of staged racial crisis and metropolitan destruction!! The Deep state is trying to use this chaos so they can implement the NEW WORLD ORDER via martial law. They are trying to strong arm the people into doing what they want. The big wigs at the tops have realized that their plandemic didn't really have the impact they want because anyone with a lick of rationality took note of the %0.28 fatality rate so if a viral scare doesn't do it, try the next thing, a viral video scare. They planned for the plandemic to be the sort of "slow burn", but got impatient and lit a quick, short term burn. The distancing bs wasn't working so instead get the flock, the same types buying into the necessity of masks all together chanting and fighting. So basically, once this latest craze is resolved somehow, maybe it's a a court ruling innocent, maybe it's martial law. Idk. The point is that soon it'll be time to change the headlines again. Most likely due to a date syncing up with certain gematria is how the media will choose when to initiate the "second wave". The worst thing you can do right now is create division between yourself and another individual. As you can see, the tyrants have no problem assembling and violating human rights. The tyrant masters are programming both sides of the spectrum. They are programming the people through emotional and political psyops while programming the pawns (police, military, etc.) like chess pieces. They know what they’re doing. They have the consciousness of the entire world in the palm of their hands. Think for yourself in these times. MSM is your worst enemy in terms of information and intelligence.

It's ironic that destabilizing and staging riots is what the US (CIA) did to other countries. Now it's being done to the US. 

This is what the CIA did to venezuela, lybia, iraq, iran, egypt, palestine etc etc etc.... And now, for some reason, it is being done to the US.... weird huh? 

Media "black out tuesday" and hilary clinton gets a date to testify about her email scandal on the same day. LOL 

So Hillary Clinton is required to testify... and now we have chaos in America, ANTIFA, the riots, the random brick piles showing up, this must be a coincidence right? Distraction?

Arturo

that user: oh no Target :( 

Target: *rebuilds itself in a day because it's a billion dollar corporation*

Black people killed by racist police: still dead

PRIORITIZE BLACK LIVES THE WAY YOU WOULD WANT YOUR OWN TO BE.

Judas Society
14 minutes ago, kmoment said:

What my exact thoughts

You seem new. Welcome to GGD. Be prepared for messy fights between monsters and meltdowns. :trollga:

Archived