💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: Black Lives Matter (posts heartfelt note and donation links)

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

geusst1235
21 minutes ago, Acid Wonderland said:

She's good at following the herd. 

Sorry, but what you just stated is fundamentally false. Gaga has always incredibly been vocal about political/social issues while also lending her support in whatever way she can during times of great distress. The abhorrent killing of black people by police is an incredibly important issue regardless of whatever you may believe, so perhaps gain some maturity and try looking at this situation with a genuine sense of perspective instead of blindly commenting such fictitious, narrow minded absurdity.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo
Just now, Kapi09 said:

But who will help people who have their property destroyed (robbed shops etc) bc of the protest? :saladga:

They are the most affected. :triggered:

You're a ****ing idiot.

Runway
4 minutes ago, Acid Wonderland said:

And you’re good at being a racist 

Cas Winchester
5 minutes ago, Acid Wonderland said:

Oh look it's the right wing propaganda f4guette 

Hybrid AT
12 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

But who will help people who have their property destroyed (robbed shops etc) bc of the protest? :saladga:

Are you serious right now? People who have lost a part of their property that is always recoverable over their lifetimes and in most cases accrued by indirect benefits of white privilege and generations of systematic oppression are more important than people being brutally killed and literally dying on the streets just for the color of their skin? Really?

:saladga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Judas Society

I've never doubted her one bit. I knew she's probably doing research on how best she can help even if she doesn't feel it's in her place to be completely vocal about this issue as a priviledged white woman. :kiss:

kmoment
Just now, Judas Society said:

I've never doubted her one bit. I knew she's probably doing research on how best she can help even if she doesn't feel it's in her place to be completely vocal about this issue as a priviledged white woman. :kiss:

What my exact thoughts

Judas Society
3 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

Wow....talk about being tone deaf.

crushedlemonice

Not that this should even be a discussion, but please remember Gaga has quite literally said "Black Lives Matter" even back in 2016 during the election season. This is clearly an issue she has cared about beyond just what's happened this week. 

I'm proud of her for doing her research and showing compassion towards the black community in the US right now who are suffering. I hope everyone can spare a few dollars to some of these organizations to continue on the fight. 

Interlude
5 minutes ago, Acid Wonderland said:

mad max thats GIF

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Runway
4 minutes ago, Arturo said:

She's good at being consistent her whole ****ing career and fighting for people who've been silenced throughout history. She said it best herself. She "supports the unsupported voices". In this case, Black lives.

Ignore him. He’s the same who posted these :billie: 

Kapi09
Just now, Arturo said:

You're a ****ing idiot.

These are innocent people who lost their property by criminals. Are you defending them?

My name isn't Alice

Arturo
Just now, Runway said:

Ignore him. He’s the same who posted these :billie: 

Typical white supremacist propaganda to focus on the few looters to suppress the Black Lives Matter movement that has bothered them for years. Disgusting.

steven

So many haters while Gaga is actually doing something and using her platform to educate people. I’m so proud of this woman. :heart:

Archived