Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Just Heard "Love Me Right" For The First Time

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

:lana:

Gaga, sis. What is this?

At least the 1000 Doves piano version redeemed her. 

But then the SL "remix" :sharon:

Thanks Target :selena:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P

I think it’s an incredibly touching song. I love the lyrics. It doesn’t fit in with the album tho, so I understand why it’s a deluxe track.

It actually grew on me a LOT on the second listen! Give it a few more listens! :firega:

Hybrid AT

It's a good song

What about it

2142763103_IMG_20200428_180611_opt3.thum

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Saint Gaga

It's great...Sounds like an early 2000's song & I loved her mellow voice..& the falsetto at the end was so Mariah'esque.. Enough with ScreamGa, come through R&BGa

EdgeofTeeth
21 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

Gaga, sis. What is this?

This is exactly what I said when I heard the song and realized it was top 5 on Chromatica :huntyga:

i think it's a ****ing amazing song. Wish it was on streaming services. Hope she pulls a Mood Ring. 

NeedUMoreThanX

I’ve honestly only heard it like twice because I can’t have it on my phone since it’s a Target exclusive. I hate that it’s set up like that. My car doesn’t even have a CD player. Record player does, but I bought the vinyl, so why would I play a CD instead? It’s just frustrating, especially because I really liked it and the 1000 Doves demo. 

SummerGirl21
3 minutes ago, NeedUMoreThanX said:

I’ve honestly only heard it like twice because I can’t have it on my phone since it’s a Target exclusive. I hate that it’s set up like that. My car doesn’t even have a CD player. Record player does, but I bought the vinyl, so why would I play a CD instead? It’s just frustrating, especially because I really liked it and the 1000 Doves demo. 

Someone posted a downloadable link on GGD in the downloadable media forum. I thought that was illegal, but maybe the mods don't care because it's an exclusive track?

NeedUMoreThanX
1 minute ago, SummerGirl21 said:

Someone posted a downloadable link on GGD in the downloadable media forum. I thought that was illegal, but maybe the mods don't care because it's an exclusive track?

I downloaded it, but because I have Apple Music iTunes won’t let me download files from my computer onto my phone. It’s really stupid. 

Archived