💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Kids At Gaga Concerts?

JRCF29

Featured Posts

JRCF29

Alright so I’m not trying to start a mess, I’m generally interested in soliciting opinions and discussing this: What age is an appropriate age for a Gaga concert? 

In a general sense, live music plays a big role in my life (pre-COVID, at least), and I think it’s an art form that should be preserved and cherished by future generations; In fact, I think every child should experience live music at some point in their life. But there are certain artists that are more appropriate for certain age groups than others. I’ve certainly seen kids at concerts which I would never take my own kids to (if I had them and wasn’t one myself:huntyga:). But I don’t feel guilty about singing along to explicit songs or expressing my love of a singer in a more, ahem, profanity-laced way than a 6th-grader might.

The first time I saw Gaga on tour I was 14; The tour wasn’t her most explicit or adult, but there were certainly some adult elements. In my section, there weren’t any young kids, the youngest people were my age, but I know from the line outside the concert and at concessions that there were little ones there. Obviously, it’s a personal parental choice, and everyone knows their own kids best, but as a general rule, what age is appropriate for a live show by an artist of Gaga’s brand?

Don't Call Me Gaga

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noir

In Chromatica, no age is older than another :enigma:

EDIT: Please keep it legal.

Rat Boy

Dance mother****ers!!!

Kids Dancing GIF by San Diego Aviators

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

raragaga
Just now, Noir said:

giphy.gif

that could be a problem lol

xoxo

Mirrion Rizzons
2 minutes ago, Noir said:

don't tell R Kelly that:bradley:

OT: I'd say from 10 upwards

Modern Ecstasy2

I’ve been to multiple shows of hers where parents brought their children :selena: like under the age of 10/11 :selena:

With Gaga specifically I think it just depends on the parents’ comfort level with sexuality/sex positivity that their kids are exposed to. 

If I were a parent now I would probably say no way if they were under 15 :selena: but her messages are important for young people so idk.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Noir
1 minute ago, raragaga said:

giphy.gif

that could be a problem lol

LMAOOOOO I RETRACT I RETRACT

ICANTSTOPME

at my JWT show, a soccer mom was with 2 kids (around 5-6) and she literally left during alejandro:ladyhaha: what was the point of going LMAO.

ArtpopAct2

Honesty it depends on as a parent what you care about your kid being exposed to. 

I would bring mine honestly, even though she swears and talks about sex in her songs, her shows are always very positive, inspiring and uplifting.

honestly Chromatica may even be better suited for kids. Pretty much no song on the album is overtly sexual, and none of them have swears.

However Gaga does swear a lot outside of the songs at her shows (“dance mother****ers!” “Sorry Joanne, there’s a new girl in town bitch!”), honestly I wonder if she’ll still do that with Chromatica being her most non-explicit album yet though.

Alavaye

I am a little bit old fashioned, so I'd say 16 is appropriate for Gaga's concert, even though kids these days act 16 when they are 6 so...

xoxo

JRCF29
8 minutes ago, nreeek said:

at my JWT show, a soccer mom was with 2 kids (around 5-6) and she literally left during alejandro:ladyhaha: what was the point of going LMAO.

Alejandro was literally not even halfway through the show :messga:

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
9 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

However Gaga does swear a lot outside of the songs at her shows (“dance mother****ers!” “Sorry Joanne, there’s a new girl in town bitch!”), honestly I wonder if she’ll still do that with Chromatica being her most non-explicit album yet though.

She better! I LIVE for “I want to see everybody’s mother****ing hands, on the sides, in the back, up front, let’s ****ing go!”

Don't Call Me Gaga

LaLa
6 minutes ago, mauvais said:

Whenever. Concerts are overwhelming for small children but a lady in a bikini saying motherf*cker is hardly the worst thing you could expose your kid to...

This is my thought as well. It's the noise and crowds that I would be most worried about for little little kids. 

Because honestly the things my 10 year old nephew watches on youtube... lets just say miss L. Gaga is the least of his problems :awkney:

Rat Boy
7 minutes ago, LaLa said:

This is my thought as well. It's the noise and crowds that I would be most worried about for little little kids. 

Because honestly the things my 10 year old nephew watches on youtube... lets just say miss L. Gaga is the least of his problems :awkney:

Is it Jake Paul? :excuseu:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived