Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Kids At Gaga Concerts?

JRCF29

Featured Posts

NeedUMoreThanX

My opinion is that if a kid is old enough to go to a concert in general, they’re old enough to see Gaga. She’s all about love and acceptance and the more adult parts of her shows aren’t anything kids don’t see and hear all the time already. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

For J&P, I'd say 14 unless the accompanying adult is fine explaining to them what "f*ck her face" means and watching Gaga fake an orgasm à la Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally or allowing said minor to watch Gaga hump Brian's leg. 

She/Her/Hers

NeedUMoreThanX
8 minutes ago, LOVE FOOLISH said:

I was 10 when The Monster Ball was scheduled on my birthday in OKC. My painfully traditional Mexican parents said "No, she's weird." Now, my mom is a big fan after ASIB and I always bring it up when she blasts the album while making pozole :selena:

As others have said, it's up to how comfortable parents are with their children watching "mature" content. Kids are so desensitized now though. Let those motherf*ckers dance :ladyhaha:

I’m from Oklahoma, too!!!

GregJA

Gotta turn all us gay sooner than later :legend:

joking aside, probably 16 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Taylucifer
2 hours ago, Noir said:

EDIT: Please keep it legal.

WE- some people:triggered:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Siena

I was 14 at my first gaga concert ( ArtRave) and my parents dropped my friend and I off and let us go alone. At the time it felt normal but looking back I realize how young I was and I’m really happy my parents let me go. But I’d say over 8 is appropriate, just because overall gaga has a great message, and anything sexual will prob go over their heads anyways. I think it can be a bit risky to bring a kid too young, like under 6, just because of safety reasons and their comfort.

JRCF29
2 hours ago, anziety said:

my first concert was the monster ball

i was 9 😭😭

And it was worth it I’m sure. I would have been 6 but I’m still pressed I missed that iconic show

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
1 hour ago, LOVE FOOLISH said:

My painfully traditional Mexican parents said "No, she's weird."

But was that not Gaga’s entire shtick until Cheek to Cheek. Even now, 90% of my responses to people’s questions about Gaga are “she’s weird, okay?”:ladyhaha:

Do you and/or your parents speak Spanish? I’m trying to improve I’ve only taken classes in high school but its a natural area of aptitude for me (the exact opposite of math.) 

Don't Call Me Gaga

AshIey

I’d say 13/14 is an ok age to go by yourself or with friends and anything under that should be with a parent in seated areas only.

I went to a concert once where a couple brought their little kid that looked about 6yrs old. They were able to maneuver their way onto the barrier by telling people their son wouldn’t be able to see. 🙄 Not only was that unfair but it’s also not safe to have a kid that small in a huge crowd.

Guest Adarsh

When I have kids I’ll take them to Gaga concerts from the time their ears can tolerate the loud music. Gotta start em young :gaycat:

thet1234

Hahahah. I went to the June 8th show in Auckland, New Zealand when I was 7. 2012. Can't remember it that much, but I remember how much I loved it!. 7 years old hahahaha

um chile

Gagaono

When I was 10 I already started to follow The Monster Ball via YT and if it caused something in me it can only be on a positive level. She taught me so much about kindness, bravery, compassion and confidence during that tour and the interviews back then made me learn English much faster as I would’ve learned the language otherwise. I just wouldn‘t be the same without the Monster era, including the Monster Ball even though I couldn‘t attend the concerts personally because of my age :smh:

EDIT: And because my parents wouldn‘t let me :bradley:

KORG

Bad language never harmed any child. Being starstruck never hurt any child. Hearing adult themed stories of sex and drugs never harmed a child. Anybody who claims these things harm children are trying to find blame for their poor parenting skills.

Any age if they can handle the volume and energy.

Suuus
7 hours ago, raragaga said:

giphy.gif

that could be a problem lol

How do you make these

Archived