💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Kids At Gaga Concerts?

JRCF29

Featured Posts

CAPRISONGS
18 minutes ago, Alavaye said:

I am a little bit old fashioned, so I'd say 16 is appropriate for Gaga's concert, even though kids these days act 16 when they are 6 so...

I-

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz

I would never bring my nieces and nephews to a Gaga concert, you kidding me? Lol

They can go when they have their own money to spend on it. I'm not gonna force my likes on them that hard.

Letting them watch Shallow, Stupid Love, Rain On Me, etc. on YouTube is fine. Draggibg them to a loud and crowded concert with tons of swearing, probably not.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

ICANTSTOPME
37 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Alejandro was literally not even halfway through the show :messga:

right:ladyhaha: these soccer moms are crazy and dvmb:laughga:

JRCF29
Just now, nreeek said:

right:ladyhaha: these soccer moms are crazy and dvmb:laughga:

And don’t even get me STARTED on the 9 year old I saw in borderline lingerie at a Halsey concert :wtfga:

Don't Call Me Gaga

ICANTSTOPME
Just now, JRCF29 said:

And don’t even get me STARTED on the 9 year old I saw in borderline lingerie at a Halsey concert :wtfga:

CHILE-:air:

BAN KIDS AT  CONCERTS!

JRCF29
1 minute ago, nreeek said:

CHILE-:air:

BAN KIDS AT  CONCERTS!

They can see P!nk, Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney, boy bands, girl groups, and that’s it 

*insert Gaga “I Said No!!!”*

Don't Call Me Gaga

MANiCURE 6
1 hour ago, nreeek said:

at my JWT show, a soccer mom was with 2 kids (around 5-6) and she literally left during alejandro:ladyhaha: what was the point of going LMAO.

"OMG !!!! Shirtless guys dancing togetherrrrr !!!!! :eww: Kids run !!!"

Spoiler

It wasn't even the "sexiest" Alejandro performance tho ! 

The BTWB one was soooooo....... hot !

RAMROD
1 hour ago, JRCF29 said:

Alright so I’m not trying to start a mess, I’m generally interested in soliciting opinions and discussing this: What age is an appropriate age for a Gaga concert? 

All Gaga's leading touring shows generally are 13+

Sure, we always seen kids younger than 13 attending shows too, but they are with guardians. So, supposedly they will be fine. It is their guardian job to explain things that the children doesn't not understand. Or when things are too scary or too explicit for a little kid. Or when Gaga's cuss every now and then.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lion Heart

Please don't bring kids under 13. :ohno: 

I just... just dont. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Blastertoyo

I think high school is a good age 

please enlighten me to death

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I’m a 20 year old with no children lol, but I personally feel like it’s okay and actually healthy for them! I think children should be exposed to some adult themes, because it’s a real part of life that when they grow up should have an understanding up when they go out into the world. And Gaga isn’t doing anything overly inappropriate for children. And she has a positive uplifting message that I believe all kids should be aware of. Good topic 

AgusPop
1 hour ago, Alavaye said:

I am a little bit old fashioned, so I'd say 16 is appropriate for Gaga's concert, even though kids these days act 16 when they are 6 so...

kids watch 1000x worse things on TV than in a Lady Gaga concert

LOVE FOOLISH

I was 10 when The Monster Ball was scheduled on my birthday in OKC. My painfully traditional Mexican parents said "No, she's weird." Now, my mom is a big fan after ASIB and I always bring it up when she blasts the album while making pozole :selena:

As others have said, it's up to how comfortable parents are with their children watching "mature" content. Kids are so desensitized now though. Let those motherf*ckers dance :ladyhaha:

Archived