Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you like her enigma wigs?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

PlasticDollGirl

This is not a negative thread, just curious what you all think on this wig?  I don’t like it personally I think the wig should of been classic blonde to represent her career like FAME gaga or maybe next year it should be pink to fit the theme of chromatica.  What wig do you want on her enigma show?il_794xN.1782514436_c63q.jpg       However I love the first wig of the showimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWO_QSjaMsDWSN_eNTKl7 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameltoe Chariot

Oh, look who made another f***ing negative thread :triggered:

EDIT: not you snipe editing the OP to make it less negative after I posted this lmao nice try jan :awkney:

HausOfAntonio

Every single time there was a new Enigma leg I prayed to the Gods that she would change that damned wig

AnglerfishbraBENUS

This wig is actually one of my favorites. It’s literally an enigma

PlasticDollGirl
3 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

This wig is actually one of my favorites. It’s literally an enigma

What :toofunny:

PlasticDollGirl
7 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Oh, look who made another f***ing negative thread :triggered:

EDIT: not you snipe editing the OP to make it less negative after I posted this lmao nice try jan :awkney:

No idea what you mean, how delusional 

10 minutes ago, PlasticDollGirl said:

I love the first blue wig she wears at the start of the show but would you pay $2000 to have a photo with the blue wig down below? I don’t know if I would, it’s unflattering. I think the wig should of been classic blonde to represent her career or maybe next year it should be pink to fit the theme of chromatica. The blue wig needs to be gone, II just do not like it  :toofunny:  What wig do you want on her enigma show?

No one is paying to take pictures with a wig; they're paying to meet Gaga. DON'T BE RIDICULOUS!

TropicOfCANCER

I don’t mind the style. It’s called a hime haircut and it’s a very stylish Japanese haircut.

now the color is another issue. I’m not the biggest fan of blue so I already don’t like it, but wish it was more saturated and electric blue. 

Benji

We all make choices and that wig is a choice :triggered:

I’ve always stood by it just needs some better shaping to frame her face more nicely.  It’s not a bad concept as it’s fitting with the whole anime, cyber punk theme but it just needs a little polish to make it flattering.

Noir

burn it and scatter the ashes

AshIey

I don’t particularly like it but if you wanted to spend the money to meet her why would a wig stop you? :air: I would cherish any picture I got with Gaga no matter what she was wearing.

Guest Adarsh
21 minutes ago, PlasticDollGirl said:

I don’t know if I would pay $2000 to have a pic with Gaga’s blue wig.   

And you know what? Plenty of people would kill for that and are ready to throw their money at that blue wig so it doesn’t matter :huntyga:

Archived