đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you like her enigma wigs?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

It's not unreasonable to care about what look she serves for the photo. It's Lady Gaga after all.  

It's not but you have a choice to pay for a M&G and she could literally be wearing anything. Unless you're gonna turn to her and say "Gaga I don't like what you're wearing, can I have my money back?". It's no big deal. If you set your expectations too high then that's on you.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Venus Rose
11 minutes ago, PlasticDollGirl said:

Wow! You’re so angry. When have I ever made hate threads? I’m asking everyone’s opinion on it and what it should be changed to. Stay pressed :kiss:

PlasticDollGirl
2 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

These are opinions, hardly negative and that’s 3 threads.. girl bye :air: how is the thread “I feel like gaga has changed” negative grow up! Stop trying to get rep points 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

lavenderblondee

The curly one is GREAT but the short/long one is a no from me.

Seeka

It's the aesthetic of the show. 

Look up Neon Genesis Evangelion. You can see the inspiration. 

tezbear91

It’s not my favourite let’s just say that....

battle for your life.

Pennywise

This wig haunts my dreams :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Venus Rose
3 minutes ago, PlasticDollGirl said:

These are opinions, hardly negative and that’s 3 threads.. girl bye :air: how is the thread “I feel like gaga has changed” negative grow up! Stop trying to get rep points 

Girl...you just seem like a hateful person to this website overall. I hate to say it, but it holds true. Look at the comments on your thread and see what it turned out to be. Not only that, but you've started threads implying "Don't come for me, but..." and proceed to give your opinion the way you do. If you have to say that at all, doesn't that tell you something? I don't think I'm the one who needs to grow up here. This isn't even the first time you've been called out on this behavior. As you can tell from the first reply, members are beginning to resent you and what you have to say. Do better. Be a light to this forum.

PlasticDollGirl
2 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

Girl...you just seem like a hateful person to this website overall. I hate to say it, but it holds true. Look at the comments on your thread and see what it turned out to be. Not only that, but you've started threads implying "Don't come for me, but..." and proceed to give your opinion the way you do. If you have to say that at all, doesn't that tell you something? I don't think I'm the one who needs to grow up here. This isn't even the first time you've been called out on this behavior. As you can tell from the first reply, members are beginning to resent you and what you have to say. Do better. Be a light to this forum.

Stop being over sensitive, a lot of people on this thread understand where I’m coming from. Leave me alone. I also say that cos everyone kicks off at the littlest thing 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

MANiCURE 6

She's not your plastic doll, girl. :ohwell:

Spoiler

Of course I like them ! They're iconic. :classy:

The first one is the best one. I also like when she has a ponytail at the end ! It makes the wig looks better in my opinion.

steven
49 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Do you ever do anything but whine and complain about every little thing? Grow up already 

This exactly. It’s like she spends 24/7 on Gagadaily whining and throwing shade 

blankpaper
19 minutes ago, PlasticDollGirl said:

Stop being over sensitive, a lot of people on this thread understand where I’m coming from. Leave me alone. I also say that cos everyone kicks off at the littlest thing 

It’s because it’s all you do on here. Grow up 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Archived