Do you like her enigma wigs?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlasticDollGirl
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

And you know what? Plenty of people would kill for that and are ready to throw their money at that blue wig so it doesn’t matter :huntyga:

$2000 is a lot. It should of been $500

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

keith ink

She is not obliging you to pay her. She is in a sold out Vegas show. Your money isnt her loss. And why is it that everytime I open a hate thread your name in the OP always comes up?

REPORTED

Suuus
4 minutes ago, PlasticDollGirl said:

$2000 is a lot. It should of been $500

I totally agree with that $2000 is way to much

PlasticDollGirl
3 minutes ago, keith ink said:

She is not obliging you to pay her. She is in a sold out Vegas show. Your money isnt her loss. And why is it that everytime I open a hate thread your name in the OP always comes up?

REPORTED

Wow! You’re so angry. When have I ever made hate threads? I’m asking everyone’s opinion on it and what it should be changed to. Stay pressed :kiss:

HausOfAntonio
11 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

The second one in blue could look really cute. It has that anime vibe she was going for but seems to be more flattering. As for the others, idk they seem hard or uncomfortable to perform in? 

blankpaper

Do you ever do anything but whine and complain about every little thing? Grow up already 

reality’s tight if the music is right

KillerMonster
24 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

No one is paying to take pictures with a wig; they're paying to meet Gaga. DON'T BE RIDICULOUS!

I would be more disappointed if my meet n greet photo was her wearing sunglasses :laughga:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

PlasticDollGirl
1 minute ago, KillerMonster said:

I would be more disappointed if my meet n greet photo was her wearing sunglasses :laughga:

Your photo looks cute tbh!

Glamourpuss
21 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

No one is paying to take pictures with a wig; they're paying to meet Gaga. DON'T BE RIDICULOUS!

It's not unreasonable to care about what look she serves for the photo. It's Lady Gaga after all.  

Xardas

I'd keep blue color and just change the cut. Some universal wig with several hairstyles for various acts of the would be perfect. Just as during JWT. Blond has become incredibly boring after AHS times

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Archived