Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

TCB is gonna be our last chance to see her smaller hits

FentyGa

Featured Posts

FentyGa

i mean, if you think about it, gaga’s def in her second peak. she’s had 4 top 10s and 2 #1s in this re-peak so far, and probably 2 or 3 more top 10s to come. after the chromatica ball, she’ll have to make room for these new hits. she’ll never stop performing Just Dance (her first single), Poker Face (her biggest european hit), Paparazzi (her favourite TF song), Bad Romance (her signature song and biggest US hit), or Born This Way (since she said she wants to be remembered for the message behind it). so, it might be our last chance to see:

•LoveGame

•Telephone

•Alejandro (a masterpiece:messga:)

•Judas (also a masterpiece:interestinga:)

•TEOG

•Yoü & I

•Applause

she’ll prolly be able to fit them into TCB, since she fit em into the JWT and the only joanne song she’ll perform anytime soon is Million Performances (:trollga:) but pretty soon, MR, Shallow, SL, ROM and hopefully Plastic Doll (:queenga:) will take their place

thoughts?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirrion Rizzons

I think telephone may still have a chance but I agree with the others:bradley:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

If she even sings half of the songs on Chromatica lol 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Bad Romance, Born This Way and Shallow will definitely be there Forever 

PartySick

Well the artRAVE went fine without LoveGame, The Edge of Glory, Yoü and I, and Judas and Telephone was basically a post-Poker Face dance break so :selena:

🖤

stevana229

Gaga can EASILY skip Alejandro, Lovegame, You and I, EOG... id rather see her sing every Chromatica track rather than the older hits we've heard 100 times

Delulu Rogers

Nothing this era has been that big yet (despite chart #s) to replace applause, TEOG, or Alejandro. She def will continue to perform these in the future dw

SCHEISSEMONTRE

the only one I actually see her performing are TEOG (Acoustic), Telephone, Applause (maybe), Yoü and I (Only for special dates), the rest I cannot see her performing for a long time 

Mychal

Glamourpuss

Some of the Chromatica tracks remind me of The Edge of Glory and I think she should put this on the set list because it's a feel good song.

FentyGa
2 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

If she even sings half of the songs on Chromatica lol 

the only ones i rly see her not performing on tour are Fun Tonight (i love that song but it might not fit the tour’s vibe), Enigma (she doesnt need to lol only realll skip on the album), and i guess 1000 Doves (kinda forgettable)

River

She can do like every legend and just choose 4 songs from the new album and the rest are the old hits :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

pop ate my heart
3 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

Bad Romance, Born This Way and Shallow will definitely be there Forever 

Idk about Shallow tho.. it's part of a movie soundtrack after all, and we know she doesn't count it as a Gaga album. I'm sure she will sing it in TCB but I'm not sure if she'll keep doing it after that, at least frequently.

Plus, it's one of the songs that are the hardest to perform for her. You can see her struggle a bit everytime she does, even tho she always sells it. the same with PI

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Archived