💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

TCB is gonna be our last chance to see her smaller hits

FentyGa

Featured Posts

AlwaysLoveGaga

I don't think she has to perform those. I think it's nice if she has TCB and Enigma. One for the new album and one that is more for greatest hits and some fan favorites!

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

As long as she ends with 1000 Doves but really ends with Babylon as the encore... but the true encore is Rain on Me... but the true real encore is Enigma.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Lord Axel

I'd be really surprised to see her cut Alejandro, it's her favorite from TFM so I don't see that happening, luckily :hor:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Lorde Von Kok

all i want is MTN please, thank you :kiss: 

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

AJRocketMan

Or she could just switch out her songs every tour. :triggered: That’s what Madonna does. Gaga doesn’t need to perform her biggest hits every time she goes on tour.

androiduser

artists perform smaller hits and fan favorites all the time throughout their careers, it depends on their preference more than anything... I think AGAIN the fans are getting too cocky and arrogant thinking there will be a million hits from this era

Jeroen Bloeming

She can throw out Y&I immediately :vegas:

I don't see her dropping any of those songs except for Judas and Lovegame. Alejandro will definitely be in for all the tours to come and the same goes for Applause which will be a difficult song to get into The Chromatica Ball

Biggest Fan
1 hour ago, stevana229 said:

Gaga can EASILY skip Alejandro, Lovegame, You and I, EOG... id rather see her sing every Chromatica track rather than the older hits we've heard 100 times

Yasss

well maybe she can include some first album hits there n there 

1 hour ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Nothing this era has been that big yet (despite chart #s) to replace applause, TEOG, or Alejandro. She def will continue to perform these in the future dw

TEOG hopefully she sings it, good luck Homeboy

1 hour ago, Robot said:

I always find Alejandro to be such a highlight at her shows :billie:

I always like how she perform in outfits that certain songs

she looked Hot as Hell😅

1 hour ago, Dadru said:

Applause HAS to be on the setlist of every tour, period :vegas:

I think that song is set forever. 

1 hour ago, Jasoneg1990 said:

Honestly I’d rather her perform chromatica in order and have a good story line for the show

That would be epic 

I’m still excited to see what she got for us 

🤖

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

the only ones i rly see her not performing on tour are Fun Tonight (i love that song but it might not fit the tour’s vibe), Enigma (she doesnt need to lol only realll skip on the album), and i guess 1000 Doves (kinda forgettable)

Enigma is not a skip tbh

Taylucifer

:messga: how do you think swifties feel when Taylor performs Shake It Off for the trillionth time

1989 (TV) is out NOW

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, pop ate my heart said:

Idk about Shallow tho.. it's part of a movie soundtrack after all, and we know she doesn't count it as a Gaga album. I'm sure she will sing it in TCB but I'm not sure if she'll keep doing it after that, at least frequently.

Plus, it's one of the songs that are the hardest to perform for her. You can see her struggle a bit everytime she does, even tho she always sells it. the same with PI

Shallow is one of her biggest hits. New people are going to want to start seeing her live just because of Shallow. There is no way it won’t be a staple for the rest of her days. 

Gerrard174

Applause and million reasons have to be maintained on the setlist. Else, it will appear that she ignored the two albums era

1 hour ago, whipopotamus said:

Bad Romance, Born This Way and Shallow will definitely be there Forever 

Unless a Shallow remix is performed then I don't see that happening again.:ohwell:

AnglerfishbraBENUS
16 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Unless a Shallow remix is performed then I don't see that happening again.:ohwell:

You don’t see her performing her biggest hit in recent years and possibly ever? :sure:

1 minute ago, whipopotamus said:

You don’t see her performing her biggest hit in recent years and possibly ever? :sure:

Yes. Mostly because it was for the movie. Not saying she won't cuz I'm not psychic, but I don't see it happening:madge:

Archived