đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

TCB is gonna be our last chance to see her smaller hits

FentyGa

Featured Posts

blankpaper
3 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

the only ones i rly see her not performing on tour are Fun Tonight (i love that song but it might not fit the tour’s vibe), Enigma (she doesnt need to lol only realll skip on the album), and i guess 1000 Doves (kinda forgettable)

Those are three of the best songs on the album :noparty:

I could see 1000 Doves becoming the next Million Reasons 

reality’s tight if the music is right

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

I can't see it happening but I'd love it if she added PI to the set list. I didn't get to see it at JWT. 

FentyGa
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Well the artRAVE went fine without LoveGame, The Edge of Glory, YoĂĽ and I, and Judas and Telephone was basically a post-Poker Face dance break so :selena:

ok but it was far improved closer to the end when she added judas and yoĂĽ & i

but im sure the new hits will be good replacements tho

5 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

Gaga can EASILY skip Alejandro, Lovegame, You and I, EOG... id rather see her sing every Chromatica track rather than the older hits we've heard 100 times

4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Some of the Chromatica tracks remind me of The Edge of Glory and I think she should put this on the set list because it's a feel good song.

i mean she’ll def do the older hits at TCB, my point is that at her next tours after this era, she’ll prolly replace them

5 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Nothing this era has been that big yet (despite chart #s) to replace applause, TEOG, or Alejandro. She def will continue to perform these in the future dw

but chart #s kinda do matter:gum: she’s gotta perform Shallow and ROM because theyre #1s, MR bc it revived her career, and im sure there’ll be more

3 minutes ago, River said:

She can do like every legend and just choose 4 songs from the new album and the rest are the old hits :laughga:

let’s hope not:bradley:

3 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

Idk about Shallow tho.. it's part of a movie soundtrack after all, and we know she doesn't count it as a Gaga album. I'm sure she will sing it in TCB but I'm not sure if she'll keep doing it after that, at least frequently.

Plus, it's one of the songs that are the hardest to perform for her. You can see her struggle a bit everytime she does, even tho she always sells it. the same with PI

but it was her first #1 in 8 years, i feel like that makes it a staple 

Jasoneg1990

Honestly I’d rather her perform chromatica in order and have a good story line for the show

FentyGa
2 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Those are three of the best songs on the album :noparty:

I could see 1000 Doves becoming the next Million Reasons 

fun tonight definitely deserves justice, issa classic but i see it not fitting the vibe of the tour

1k doves is cute but just that

enigma...tragic

ThisBitch

I can easily see her skip Paparazzi and choose between either Just Dance or Poker Face! Bad Romance, Born This Way and Shallow are there for sure, Rain On Me will probably be added to the sure list too! 

6 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

Enigma (she doesnt need to lol only realll skip on the album)

WTF it's one of the highlights, you should be banned for your tasteless opinion!

ImTired

That feeling when Chromatica Ball is just Software People Ball in a stadium. sick rainbow GIF

Dadru
7 minutes ago, Robot said:

I always find Alejandro to be such a highlight at her shows :billie:

I fully agree, it was the highlight of JWT for me :kiss:

BillieGOAT

I mean you say that but she resurrected Scheibe, Bloody Mary, etc. for the JWT so you never know 

freebit

Alejandro has to say - it's so dramatic and lends itself well to a theatrical stage production. 

The rest I don't mind being rotated out for now. For example, Telephone is cute, but I could live without it (unless the off chance Beyonce shows up as a special guest one night or something). I think she should bring out something fun like Boys Boys Boys instead of LoveGame (which has never been amazing live tbh - it's a lot of sing-talking). 

ThisBitch
7 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

Idk about Shallow tho.. it's part of a movie soundtrack after all, and we know she doesn't count it as a Gaga album. I'm sure she will sing it in TCB but I'm not sure if she'll keep doing it after that, at least frequently.

Plus, it's one of the songs that are the hardest to perform for her. You can see her struggle a bit everytime she does, even tho she always sells it. the same with PI

It's literally her biggest hit since Bad Romance! She will perform it forever, people see it as a Gaga song and if she struggles she can just change the key

ice bear

time to start with the medleys, mashups and ressignifications like madge

ice heard one side from above

Dadru
2 minutes ago, freebit said:

Alejandro has to say - it's so dramatic and lends itself well to a theatrical stage production. 

The rest I don't mind being rotated out for now. For example, Telephone is cute, but I could live without it (unless the off chance Beyonce shows up as a special guest one night or something). I think she should bring out something fun like Boys Boys Boys instead of LoveGame (which has never been amazing live tbh - it's a lot of sing-talking). 

Ehm excuse me, have you experienced LoveGame at the JWT? :triggered:

Gracious Gaga
7 minutes ago, Dadru said:

Applause HAS to be on the setlist of every tour, period :vegas:

Oh god no :messga:

♥ Kindness Police.

Gagas lil monster
11 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

the only ones i rly see her not performing on tour are Fun Tonight (i love that song but it might not fit the tour’s vibe), Enigma (she doesnt need to lol only realll skip on the album), and i guess 1000 Doves (kinda forgettable)

How dare you talk about Enigma in vain 

With Peace and love

Archived