Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Chromatica track should be performed at the Grammys this year?

Robo Ga

Featured Posts

Robo Ga

I would love to see this happen, imagine this as a performance: 

Lady Gaga and Elton John reunite on the Grammys stage 10 years after their iconic Speechless performance to to perform Sine From Above. (this would be an incredible trending moment online - imagine the comparisons between now and then)

She surprises everyone by transitioning to a second stage to where Arianna joins her for Rain On Me. 

She finishes with just her - singing Free Woman - with full out choreography and an onstage outfit change. 

What do y'all think should be performed? 

🤖⚡️

ToxicHot

Definitely Rain On Me, I'd imagine they'll be getting a few nominations for that for sure!

giphy.gif

If not, Sine From Above would be spectacular for her and Elton to reunite on the Grammy stage 10 years later. Wow. Truly a full-circle moment. :flutter: 

gettyimages-96308326.jpg?itok=PT42H5cH

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Hyperballad

I want a medley :giveup: 

Sine From Above (Shortened - Piano) / Rain On Me :flutter:

Killa

I want the bling

Sour candy. Most streamed perfomance ever. 

Or medley soyr candy rom and sine fron above. Generational and multicontinental duetster

Gracious Gaga

So my favorite songs on Chromatica are Alice 911 and replay.  
however I don’t see any of them being performed at the Grammys.

i could see rain on me. And maybe SFA but SFA is overrated to me 

♥ Kindness Police.

SCHEISSEMONTRE

I love to seen her perform Rain On Me with Ariana or if YG Entertainment doesn't have something with BLACKPINK, then Sour Candy. 

Mychal

SCHEISSEMONTRE
5 minutes ago, Killa said:

I want the bling

Sour candy. Most streamed perfomance ever. 

Or medley soyr candy rom and sine fron above. Generational and multicontinental duetster

Sour Candy / Sine From Above / Rain On Me Medley

Mychal

FentyGa

yall realise she disregarded and didn’t acknowledge the grammys this year at all (despite winning two) because of everything that came out about the academy and the sexual assault exposé, right? i doubt she’ll switch up and cater to them now lol

elijahfan

Is Gaga ever going back to the Grammys tho? This year's absence felt a lot like a boycott.

Killa

911 with a beastie boys remix or some new wave forgotten act with a revamped image could be a cultural moment. And would begaga bringing back vessels, burning pianos and all tge drama on stage

pop ate my heart

She HAS to do a medley of Chromatica Singles. I mean, I hope not but, we might not get a Chromatica live performance for the entire 2020, and she's slaying anyway, even with all the mess the world is going through. So, only cause of that, she deserves the space to do something bigger than just one song. Chromatica is going to be remembered as the light at the end of the tunnel that we had during these hard a*s times

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Franch Toast

It may depend on what songs are nominated. (Yes, I am saying "multiple" songs.) She and Ariana and/or Elton definitely would bring down the house, but I'd also love to see her with BLACKPINK. "Sour Candy" is so short though that she'd definitely need to do another song. I'm guessing then it will be either "Rain On Me" or "Sine from Above." 

She/Her/Hers

Robo Ga

Anyone saying she's not going to the Grammys just pretend I said VMAs or something. Jeez 

🤖⚡️

S0436

The way things are going the next proper Grammys will be in 2022.  Next year’s Grammys will be a performance in her salon like One World :poot:  That would be such a shame.

Archived