469 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite song?

• Alice
    • Rain On Me

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

consider us officially sworn enemies :bradley:

You can bop to the repetitive and monotonous chorus while I'll dance to ROM and Alice :ally:  love you though 

End Racism Now

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
L E O

Why aren't Babylon and Replay on the poll? I thought we were talking about the best songs on the album? :reductive:

Gracious Gaga
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

You can bop to the repetitive and monotonous chorus while I'll dance to ROM and Alice :ally:

sleep with one eye open.  I'll be performing a brain washing therapy while you sleep and putting AirPods in you and playing 911 on repeat all night.

♥ Kindness Police.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Gangie said:

Don’t ever start! 
angry girl fight GIF

Its not a skip, but underwhelming compared to the rest of the songs on the album :vegas:  when I first heard it, I was disappointed ngl

End Racism Now

Gracious Gaga
Just now, L E O said:

Why aren't Babylon and Replay on the poll? I thought we were talking about the best songs on the album? :reductive:

really it should be Alice 911 and replay 

♥ Kindness Police.

ShesAMess

I voted for Alice so they would all have 87 votes now it’s pleasing to look at :oops: they are all great

edit: and nooooow it is messed up again :ladyhaha:

Free my mind, ARTPOP

Hybrid AT
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

911 is one of the worst on Chromatica... :vegas:

Said no one ever with functional ears and taste buds

tenor.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

L E O
5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

911 is one of the worst on Chromatica... :vegas:

Wow… wow… first Born This Way, now this? Like, do you enjoy being mean to yourself or something?:koons:

Gangie
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

You can bop to the repetitive and monotonous chorus while I'll dance to ROM and Alice :ally:  love you though 

Lack of taste just jumped out... 

awkward justin timberlake GIF

Alice and ROM are in my top 5 tho, at least today because that changes everyday, but 911 is THAT B***H!

nene leakes yes GIF

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Hybrid AT
5 minutes ago, L E O said:

Jokes aside, this is true tho. Both are amazing in their own right. Nothing goes harder on the album than the bass drop on Replay and the gorgeous, gospel-funk-house production of Babylon :vegas:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Gangie

After Chromatica was finally released I moved to the Charts thread but I really missed the dellusion some users are sometimes stucked to.

Gretchen GIF by memecandy

If I like it, then that's what I get!

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Said no one ever with functional ears and taste buds

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, L E O said:

Wow… wow… first Born This Way, now this? Like, do you enjoy being mean to yourself or something?:koons:

1 minute ago, Gangie said:

Lack of taste just jumped out... 

awkward justin timberlake GIF

Alice and ROM are in my top 5 tho, at least today because that changes everyday, but 911 is THAT B***H!

nene leakes yes GIF

Like what do y'all see in 911? The transition from Chromalude 2 to 911 is dope, the verses sound dope (the instrumental in this section is dope), the pre-chorus is dope... but it builds up to such an anti-climax. The chorus is so underwhelming. If there were harmonies or something to elevate the chorus, it would be the best song on the album. But the chorus is just... meh... compared to the rest of the song. 

End Racism Now

GagaSkeletonWay
18 hours ago, KillerMonster said:

That top 3 is the most basic songs off the album :laughga:  

Plastic Doll, 1000 Doves and Stupid Love disagree :huntyga:

A Real Panda

So Replay made it to no.6. And now the top 3 includes 911. These two are my "skip" songs on the album and they made top 6. Okaaaaay.:triggered:

Voted for Rain On Me to help stop 911 from winning.:trollga:

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Like what do y'all see in 911? The transition from Chromalude 2 to 911 is dope, the verses sound dope (the instrumental in this section is dope), the pre-chorus is dope... but it builds up to such an anti-climax. The chorus is so underwhelming. If there were harmonies or something to elevate the chorus, it would be the best song on the album. But the chorus is just... meh... compared to the rest of the song. 

The chorus melody is catchy. Some of us don't necessarily need a bombastic chorus to appreciate a song more.

It also makes sense for the chorus to be lower in energy than the verses because it's supposed to have the calming effect on you, the same way an antipsychotic would :vegas:

Archived