💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica = ARTPOP Act II?

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

Chromatican

I feel like it is in some ways in spirit, but Act II was completed in 2013. 

Chromatica Island

No:triggered:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

erfaan

I thought this too! But more so as a strategy to re-ignite the Chromatica era as COVID-19 starts to ease. She should re-release the album with 3-5 new songs (and a new single picked from these)

intotherosegarden

Its its own entity but to answer, imo its less ACT II but more the comeback ARTPOP could have been but wasn't. Had it not been for COVID, by now she'd have had 2 singles and a promo single going alongside the album, TV and live performances and interviews, a totally out of the blue Coachella performance that would have debuted Rain on Me and Sour Candy in the one night. Shed be gearing up for the promo tour as well and possibly surprise announced a Tokyo and Australia date, as well as wrapping up Enigma and teasing tracks there as well before the original release date of April 10th.

Thered be more visuals as well. Also thered be the promo she had for Rain on Me but more polished and shot better. 

This is her first album you can look at reviews and see about 80% of them raving. It has an near or basically acclaim level overall. Shes even getting good reviews from places shes struggled to impress in the past. To get that with very limited promo leads you to wonder what she actually had planned for the era. It would have been massive already. 

Archived