đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's versatile vocal delivery on Chromatica

freebit

Featured Posts

Frankenztein

Yes! The best thing about this album is how she uses changing up her voice to match the storytelling, and atmosphere of the songs. It really builds the world of Chromatica as a cinematic listening experience. 

Butters Stotch

I love how her vocals change throughout the album, like the song is in a certain mood and her voice is there too. How she sounds so glamorous and desperate on Alice, then you can hear her accept her sadness and tears on Rain On Me (though it's such a happy song sonically), you can hear the nostalgia on her voice on Fun Tonight, the anger and chaos on Replay, the peace on SFA... I could go on and on, she's never sounded better and had never been more versatile :enigma:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

NewUsername

And a lot of quick switches from chest to head voice and vice versa as well!

And a lot of high notes

Massive Monster
22 hours ago, freebit said:

full Aqua on Plastic Doll. I think I'm weirdly most impressed she's willing to go cutesy on Plastic Doll, it's a side I'd hadn't heard from her before, and she pulls it off so well, it really brings more emotion to the song, as well as world building (I picture a sad, lonely Barbie doll trapped in a pink box and stuck on a shelf).

THIS. Plastic Doll is currently my favourite track along with SFA. It's such a character driven song, she acts and she sings it at the same time, and the beauty is that it's also 100% real and meaningful. In Gaga's words from MTN video: 

"It's not that I don't want to see things exactly as they happened
It's just that I prefer to remember them in an artistic way
And truthfully the lie of it all is much more honest because I invented it"

This is art.

Love how her voice and the music production of the song mimic the lyrical content, it's a genius track. 

Kind regards

Archived