💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga Regain Chart Slayge In Canada Again?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

ROM at #1 gives me hope Canada could start stanning her hard again like we did before G.U.Y 

Our chart History

Just Dance #1 (5 weeks)

Poker Face #1 (9 weeks)

Love Game #2

Paparazzi #3

Bad Romance #1 (2 weeks)

Telephone #3

Alejandro #4

Born This Way #1 (7 weeks)

Judas #8

The Edge Of Glory #3

You And I #10

Marry The Night #11 :rip: (she would have broken record for most consecutive top 10s here without this mess)

Applause #4

Do What U Want #3

Then ever since G.U.Y other than her #1 hit Shallow every single we've paid her dust and she has peaked lower than in USA in every single :poot:.

Joanne had no top 10s here and SL peaked at #7 (even tho at least it had more longevity than in the US)

Could CanadaGa be coming back? :bradley:

KatieJudasGaga4

I know this has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, but Just Dance and Bad Romance spent 5 weeks at #1.

OT: I think so with ROM. Its gradually growing on radio and I think that could help with longevity.

Just A Holy Fool

While they have not stanned her recent singles as much as they did her earlier stuff, CHUM FM in Toronto plays Poker Face or Just Dance at least once per day lol. 

LeoFameMonster

Well when she moves here like the rest of Americans want to move here she will slay the charts just like our canadians JB and drake lol 

elijahfan

French charts low-key don't make sense either... It's the only big market where Perfect Illusion went #1, The Cure went #4 when it barely cracked the top 10 anywhere else, Shallow didn't do better than #3, and now Rain On Me is #12 :duck:

Enigma
12 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

French charts low-key don't make sense either... It's the only big market where Perfect Illusion went #1, The Cure went #4 when it barely cracked the top 10 anywhere else, Shallow didn't do better than #3, and now Rain On Me is #12 :duck:

PI and TC peaking higher than Shallow -> taste :flutter:

ROM flopping tho :bradley:

Economy
45 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Rain on me is literally the #1 song in Canada as we speak

I know that didn't u read the OP? :selena:

Economy
45 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I know this has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, but Just Dance and Bad Romance spent 5 weeks at #1.

OT: I think so with ROM. Its gradually growing on radio and I think that could help with longevity.

Maybe I made a mistake with Just Dance but I'm almost positive Bad Romance was 2 weeks :huh:

I remember Tik Tok blocking it shortly after it went #1

Economy
46 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

While they have not stanned her recent singles as much as they did her earlier stuff, CHUM FM in Toronto plays Poker Face or Just Dance at least once per day lol. 

Chum Fm also used to spam the crap out of Nelly Furtado for ages even many years after she was irrelevant. They kept playing her songs from like 2005 or whatever... Don't know if they are still doing that tho

Economy
5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

PI and TC peaking higher than Shallow -> taste :flutter:

ROM flopping tho :bradley:

:rip:

Economy
20 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

That is random af :rip:

How many #1s and top 10s does she have there total?

Enigma
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

:rip:

I mean it's not flopping per say but compared to everywhere else it is, + y'all called Applause a flop when it's in the better half of her singles :billie:

freebit
21 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I think PI charting so high is because back then they still used digital sales as the dominant factor in their charts (at least I think I remember reading that back in the chart thread). 

Archived