đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - ANOTHER BATTLE FOR THE #1 stream and buy US monsters!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

La Rosalia

I’m starting to appreciate Free Woman more. It’s not a bad song but the leaked one had such a strong personality that it was hard to forget/ignore while listening to the released version.

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaxuan

Wait I thought the spotify update was actually kinda good and consistent for Gaga's standard right?

The number of unique listeners are still so high

MANiCURE1295
3 minutes ago, Arturo said:

We’ll get like 95% accurate numbers from HDD in 2 days

There’s truly not a skip on the album. Even the songs I didn’t start out by really loving have grown on me. Songs like Plastic Doll, Fun Tonight, and Replay are all bops. :bradley: I love an album I can click play on track one and LET THE WHOLE THING PLAY. It’s really that good.:firega:

gagaxuan
Just now, La Rosalia said:

I’m starting to appreciate Free Woman more. It’s not a bad song but the leaked one had such a strong personality that it was hard to forget/ignore while listening to the released version.

I agree. But i think to those who did not listen to the leak will appreciate it more.

Also, I think the album version does fit the overall musical theme of the album

MANiCURE1295
1 minute ago, La Rosalia said:

YAS come around on Free Woman, the OFWL’s will accept you over on our side :kiss:

Arturo
1 minute ago, gagaxuan said:

Wait I thought the spotify update was actually kinda good and consistent for Gaga's standard right?

The number of unique listeners are still so high

It is good

malazam
1 minute ago, La Rosalia said:

I love it but it's the production that I don't really like. I knew after 3 secs that it was produced by Axwell. It's basic imo. :cryga: don't crucify me

another shot before we kiss the other side

Hoeanne

Run The Jewels is just "some guy"... 

First of they're a duo, second, just, yikes....

Gypsy Life
11 minutes ago, Arizona Sky said:

On the 2020 albums wiki page it says G-Eazy is releasing Friday :rip: 

His album from Dec 2017 debuted with 122k

Hmm yeah. Seems like it's marketed as a side project and looks like an EP too though.

La Rosalia
2 minutes ago, malazam said:

I love it but it's the production that I don't really like. I knew after 3 secs that it was produced by Axwell. It's basic imo. :cryga: don't crucify me

I can’t hate him since he gave us Alice and SFA :giveup: but he low key gave us the middle finger with this one. Anyways I still like it :green:

La Rosalia
5 minutes ago, gagaxuan said:

I agree. But i think to those who did not listen to the leak will appreciate it more.

Literally this happened to one of my friends lol 

MANiCURE1295
3 minutes ago, malazam said:

The breakdown has been stuck in my head for like 35 minutes since I listened to it when I took my dog for a walk. A little basic or not that beat is infectious and REALLY catchy. So fu**ing good!

Obviously to each their own but I can’t stop defending this song cause I love Free Woman and the I love the songs lyrics so much :giveup: first time I cried thinking of Gaga fighting for her dance floor 

Angelm

I don’t know what to do, you don’t know what to say, the Chromatica songs are on replay, r-replay

10533ed1c982646176a1b3b3b25d5a176a2c63f810533ed1c982646176a1b3b3b25d5a176a2c63f8

Arizona Sky
11 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

Really? I think the opposite.

The new version’s production makes it so much more full. The old version was always a bit hollow to me. The only thing I prefer on that version was the “I want to be free forever baby” bridge.

• Admin locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived