💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many times u listened to Chromatica?

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

I'm ashamed to say I've only listened once so far- on debut night.  I've been meaning to relisten but I'm home with my family and its hard to find time- and I'm not gonna like play it on shuffle while I'm in the shower or some bs- the album deserves my FULL ATTENTIONN start to finish.  

I haven't even heard lub me rite or 1000 doves piano demo cuz I'm waiting for my second listen to heard them after Babylon lol.  im SLACKing.

how many listens have u guys had? 100+ ?? 

♥ Kindness Police.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

In full a few times...I like my favorite songs and they are so short I just replay them over and over again

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

buttsicle

According to last.fm I've listened to separate Chromatica songs 237 times :poot:

WOOHOO YAHAA

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

In full a few times...I like my favorite songs and they are so short I just replay them over and over again

key word there ^ "Replay"

aka one of the top 3 best tracks off the album.

♥ Kindness Police.

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im just listening to Babylon extended version over and over again 

a fannmade one??

♥ Kindness Police.

Focz

From start to finish about five / six times 

But I'm listening to songs from the album all the time :vegas:

💜

Donny Winter

I've listened to it in full probably about 5-7 times. There are specific songs I've listened to probably a million times. lol

A hybrid can withstand these things / my heart can beat with bricks and strings

LaLa

Basically non-stop since Thursday (I flew to NZ) :deadbanana:

I find it sooo easy to replay.mp3, no skips. I have it on a loop on Spotify anyway, but lots of times when I'm doing that to help charting I don't actually listen, but I'm still not tired of it at all :legend:

Anderson123

From start to finish like 5 times. If I weren’t on quarantine probably more, I usually played music while driving and at the gym so. 

It’s been a couple of days and I already have my skips and songs I go to every once in a while. :fan:

Reginald

Beginning to end, I think about five times. Some of the (non single) tracks I've listened to like 20 times though :ladyhaha:

Free Woman Demo outstreamed the album version 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

ToxicHot

IN FULL: Several times (maybe like 10-15?). I like to shuffle it though. So..... start to finish, just a few.

But I've been playing tracks from it every single day since Friday. :laughga: Usually many of them are played together, though.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived